Ollie EBT x Staffie x JRT DofB 21.09.16 Horsham

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jan Case

Re: Ollie EBT x Staffie x JRT DofB 09.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Ollie and I had a cuddle fest today. This scrumptious little boy was so happy to see me and know he was going out, but all he really wanted was cuddles. I coaxed him for a walk through the rescue woods, and then we went to the paddock which is what he really wanted. We had games with tennisy balls and lots of cuddles. Ollie told me he would like his very own forever family to find him now xxx
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Ollie was first on my list today and as always we visited the paddock before heading out for a walk. Ollie loves the paddock, he has so much fun just chasing a tennis ball 🎾 !
Today Ollie was in the mood for a proper walk so we headed away from kennels and across the common. Ollie needed some very gentle encouragement to get going but oh my goodness we had the best walk ever. Ollie rolled, jumped, ran and had a dip in the stream, twice! He was fascinated by leaves in the water and tried to eat a feather!!
Best walk ever with Ollie today, he was the best company and so ready for his forever home Kiss of love.gif
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

So jealous you got Ollie out on a proper walk!!! Today Ollie wanted cuddles. He took me to the poets hut and sat beside me on the sofa, then put his paws on my lap, then the first quarter of his body, then the second quarter! No more would fit on, so he then gave me a wash, licking my face, arm and hands. He is such a loving gorgeous boy. After a lovely lovely cuddle we went to the paddock and had a lot of fun with a couple of tennis balls. Ollie is just the most gorgeous, solid, slightly anxious small EBT. He will light up your life. You MUST have tennis balls !!! positivo1.gif

ADDADAD0-36E4-4663-9BF7-A09D6DAFD9EB.jpeg

B59E7C9F-3959-427A-A1C4-EADF9D143874.jpeg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Enjoyed another lovely walk with Ollie yesterday.
Just one of the many fabulous things about Ollie, aside from his amazing good looks, charming nature and wiggly bottom! is his utter joy at discovering new things. So as I've said in previous posts Ollie and me have been enjoying slightly longer walks, it can take a bit of cajoling along with a few treats but once we get going we have a fab time thumbs.gif
Ollie has a good old sniff in the undergrowth, has the most wonderful bursts of energy were he will run at full speed with me trying to keep up!! lots and lots of rolling and we always visit the stream. Yesterday Ollie rolled in something nasty at the start of our walk, So when we got to the stream I joined Ollie in the water to wash him down, this was the first time I had my wellies on so the first time I'd got in the water with Ollie and certainly the first time I had splashed water over him, he was just so happy, delighted and excited all at once woo.gif] and then of course I really struggled to get Ollie out of the water and every time we passed a path down to the stream he stopped and looked up expectantly, cheeky boy!
Ollie is absolutely ready for his forever home, love this boy love4.gif
chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell »

I enjoyed a lovely walk with our little porkie-pie Ollie on Saturday and we had our very first walk away from the grounds or the lane!! 😊😘😊😘

As we always did, we had lots of cuddles before going out and once we were, he made a head towards the woods, which he never normally does with me, so I felt ever so privileged! Although he did change his mind and try to turn back, a little temptation with treats and a bit of a nudge got him going again.

And well I've never seen such a change in little Ollie-bobs!! He was keen to walk, wanting to sniff and had lots of little bursts of energy which was lovely to see. He is such a happy boy nowadays and it would be so great for him to have a few more 'proper' walks to get his waistline back!

Overall I can really see progress in his whole demeanour and levels of happiness and trust. I dont always see him every week but I can really tell he would make some real bonds and give love to that special someone! ❤

20191005_131120_opt.jpg
chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell »

Oli and I had another walk away from the rescue grounds today, I was so pleased to see how his confidence has grown!

He did need some encouragement a couple of times but I didnt want to feed him too many treats, but he was happily reassured with cuddles instead!

He's a smashing boy and I would so love for him to find a home soon! ❤

Happy boy!
Happy boy!
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: Today was a red letter day for me. Ollie went for a proper walk away from the rescue grounds with me for the first time since the first walk we had together ( if that makes sense?). This little boy became very anxious about leaving the rescue grounds, which were his safe place, but recently other walkers have succeeded in encouraging him to venture further afield. Today he went quite happily with me and we had a marvellous walk, with me wearing an enormous grin the whole way around. We did what I call the pavement walk rather than the woods walk, because it was very muddy, and because I wanted him to see traffic, houses, people etc. . Ollie walked with his head and his tail held high, and wearing a big smile too. He wasn't bothered by the traffic, in fact enjoyed looking over the bridge at the traffic on the motorway, greeted a workman and a jogger in a very friendly fashion and they were both instantly smitten. He fell in love with a horse and its rider and wanted to follow them. He was a total delight and I was so,so proud of him. We came back for a play with the tennis ball in the paddock, and a big big cuddle. This boy is ready to go home. If you are very very lucky, he may go home with you.
0077.gif

27BCD339-0095-46C3-9ABD-A111159EFEBC.jpeg

EED04C97-48CB-4518-B597-4F7A24C19BAC.jpeg

B26B54CD-B4E6-4AEA-B0E8-FEE9B374B154.jpeg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Fabulous :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Ollie looks like he had the best time ever with one of his fav walkers love4.gif I just love that he is enjoying his walks further afield.
Just look at our boy Ollie being all cheeky standing on top of the picnic table with his beloved tennis ball!! thumbs.gif
I have absolutely loved seeing Ollie become so confident, he definitely takes that confidence from his walkers, he is so ready for his forever home to come along and give him he life that he truly deserves Kiss of love.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Ollie pop and Jess headed to the poets hut for some cuddles today :D
9A00A7DC-7721-4F51-9F28-FFB2A4E61004.jpeg
B5BA1951-8004-4A70-8E20-492960FD2448.jpeg
FE980159-D431-47C8-B1B8-26554BEC83C5.jpeg
FFEE1CC9-7A52-4998-A7BB-B7322F800F3A.jpeg
Then it was time for walkies xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Lovely photos of a lovely boy love4.gif
Ollie looks so content, love this boy Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”