Rocky Patterdale DofB 18.03.18 Ingleton Lancs

Dogs that have found their forever home
Shay_1

Re: Rocky Patterdale DofB 01.03.18 Guildford Kenns

Post by Shay_1 »

IMG-3712_opt.jpg
IMG-3711_opt.jpg
Rocky Road...

What a cutie pooch you are, your smile is such an infectious one that I can't help but smile back and say how adorable you are. You are such a happy and bubbly boy. I am so happy to walk you, you LOVE to have a big JUMP in the water and get soaking wet and think its very funny to wet the owners when you shake off, you are a little squidge and you walk so well next to me until you smell a lovely patch of poo and then you roll in it!! But you love having a wash off and that's cool with me!! You love greeting other people and get a lot of greeting of how lovely and cute you are, and your lovely little face. Heart fill with love.gif]

I spent a lovely time in the paddock with you today, playing tug of war with a ball in my hand, you love it!! To just sit and play is also what you love, your in your element and I gave you a little brush which you also liked then noticed that i was doing it and had a hand free and wanted to play tug of war again!!

Your a cutie :smiley-chores002.gif:
Lottie.xp

Post by Lottie.xp »

1606C667-6D5F-4927-8005-F15FEE198A40.jpeg
EBEAB404-8BBB-46E6-92C0-85B1ECFD6D3E.jpeg
Took Rocky out for a run around before his walk. He loved jumping in the pool and getting me wet, as he would come up with a ball in his mouth, wanting me to play with him. He loves to chase the balls too. Out on his walk he explored everywhere, and greeted people nicely saying hello and wagging his tail. I was unable to take photos out on the walk as it poured with rain, so was only a short one. He was fine with that, as we had a run around before hand.
035AC4B7-7C01-4BC4-9565-C37095AE06D8.jpeg
Jazz33

Post by Jazz33 »

Rocky and I know one another quite well now. I have walked him many times and always enjoyed it, he is a pleasure to be with whether it's going for a walk or a play in the paddock. He loves to be with someone, he listens to you and is generally a very happy pup! Rocky is my friend and I would like to see him in a nice home with someone who will find time to play with him and love him lots - it's what he deserves! Heart fill with love.gif]
jackierollinson

Post by jackierollinson »

Little lad Rocky was a rocket full of enthusiasm for life on our walk. He was easy to harness and left his kennel with me not fazed by all the kennel excitement. He’s a delightful typical little terrier busy exploring his surroundings. He’s very eager to learn about life. Hopefully his forever sofa is just around the corner. love4.gif
ElayneN

Post by ElayneN »

Rocky - what a little poppet! love4.gif He was well excited when he realised he was going for a walk. He sat nicely when asked, pleased to have a treat, then tried his very excited best to be patient while I faffed about with his harness lol.gif
We spent an hour walking through woodland, and you couldn't ask for a more obliging, easy to please little dog. He was so happy to be out, very alert, lots of sniffing, though quite calm. We passed a field of sheep, which he was interested in - he peered through a gap in the hedge, but no barking and came away when I asked him. We also passed a field with horses, as well as a group of walkers, and two people with bicycles, all of which he was curious about but relaxed, nothing to shout at :) On the way back we stopped at a nice sunny grassy area and when he realised I was plonking myself down for a bit he made the most of it by immediately rolling over for a tummy rub, where I think he would have happily stayed for quite a bit longer if we'd had time love4.gif
When we got back, we went into one of the paddocks, he had lots of energy left to chase tennis balls and bring them over to me to play tug of war. What a sweet little pocket rocket he is :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Suegalvin

Re: Rocky Patterdale DofB 01.03.18 Teddington Foster

Post by Suegalvin »

We picked Rocky up today for a few days of fostering. He has one speed and that’s flat out. He’s so entertaining, great company, playful and off the scale enthusiastic. He didn’t mind his bath too much either! He seems to have some well developed home behaviours. Baby steps for the next few days! More updates to come.
E9327B43-DCA8-4B82-92F3-FB0DB30172C0.jpeg
Suegalvin

Post by Suegalvin »

Getting a bit of loving...

1B785744-8653-4435-819F-F62EEFEAB13F.jpeg
Suegalvin

Post by Suegalvin »

After a hard day being inquisitive about everything....
91A0E9D8-55DE-4645-AE44-3D62F59F5E99.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”