Phoebe AmBulldog DofB 01.10.18 Warlingham

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jen Burke

Re: Phoebe AmBulldog DofB 01.10.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jen Burke »

I had a lovely walk with Phoebe today. 💝
Pheobe was eager to get out of the paddock and we had a walk along to the bridge, through the meadow. Pheobe is a lovely big pup and enjoyed sniffing all through the meadows and long grass. Pheobe was in no rush and I enjoyed the amble along the pathway.
Once we arrived at the bridge Pheobe wasn’t really that fussed about walking any further so we headed back. We stopped for tummy tickles and a chillax in the long grasses.
Pheobe is a big puppy, who could benefit from any potential owners being familiar with her breed and willing to gain her trust and confidence over time. She is very friendly girl, who is a little overwhelmed in kennels but she has already become a firm favourite with all of us at RR with her friendly character. I really hope she can find her special someone(s) very soon so she can settle in a loving, supportive environment. 💝🐾💝🐾💝🐾💝🐾💝🐾💝🐾
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

So the very happy and excited Miss Phoebs was so elated to see me that the photo opportunity never really worked.
She's a very young girl in a big girls body, A big smiley dollop who is desperate to play, she spins and bounces around excitedly hoping you'll join in with her at some stage.
We calmly sat and cuddled, then went for a walk so she can explore her new area.
She plods a long very nicely, but can break into her playful side at any given time, shes still young and learning but is very eager to please.
With time and consistent training she'll mature
into a grounded family dog .
FranB

Post by FranB »

My first walk with Phoebe today. She was very excited initially but once out she ambled along nicely most of the time with moments of excitement. After 20 minutes she was tired and had a little sit down. She enjoyed a paddle in the shallow water and was just happy to be out and about. She was a bit chewy on the lead in a puppyish way so I stuck to two chain leads as my normal lead just became a chewing target. love4.gif
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Phoebe is every bit the gorgeous sweet puppy the other walkers have described, but even more beautiful to look at in real life 😍

We’ve been out together a couple of times now, and it’s apparent that she’s not too experienced with the outside world. A train passed us in the distance and she was caught by surprise, but wasn’t fearful. She also doesn’t seem ready to walk too long or far yet. Something we’ll build up in time.

Phoebe does a fantastic ‘sit’ when asked, which is helpful when she shows her frustration by grabbing the lead or loose clothing. She showed me that really wants to engage with her human - looking at me for guidance or reassurance, looking at me when I call her name, and enjoying playing treat games with me.

Phoebe would really thrive in a home experienced with large breeds and who can continue training new skills to help her increase in confidence. She has really won me over 🥰

CF24AF93-425B-4541-932C-5FD9F565C2C1.jpeg
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

On Sunday Phoebe met some new people (Jo R, and David). She was relaxed about meeting them both. (The day before she’d also met Terry, as he was tasked with bathing her after she’d rolled in some smelly stuff!)

Phoebe loves being around people, and enjoyed getting the attention, cuddles and treats. After they’d left and it was just me and Phoebe, we had some chilling out time together on the grass.

Phoebe doesn’t like going back into her kennel and needed extra encouragement to return. She is still a puppy in many ways. A very sweet girl who needs her humans ❤️

866084CE-CA58-4666-A677-645A1E1E7BBB.jpeg
67CEC1E2-11A1-48A2-A911-54D6B5596807.jpeg
AC8B5D13-0DC3-46F6-936D-40CA831F4EEB.jpeg
CB340404-6772-4D3C-AB03-F801C95A2414.jpeg
F965FEC2-3EF8-4CCF-A8B1-471BF63E4594.jpeg
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Here’s Terry helping Phoebe get smelling nice again ☺️
341F2E4A-5CA3-4AF6-A85E-8112C2882A9B.jpeg
Jojo18

Re: Phoebe AmBulldog DofB 01.10.18 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20191017_115141_117.jpg
Serious face ...Im focused on my training !!
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20191017_115301_373.jpg
Smile for the camera Phoebe and all the lovely viewers !!
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20191017_120055_744.jpg
Does this beautiful Sit with puppy dog eyes get me more treats?
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Phoebe is coming along really well! She came in a gangly puppy who loved mouthing everything 😂. But she’s so keen on human interaction - she loves training, attention, and treats - that she is learning how to be a confident well mannered pup and how to enjoy taking in the world around her. A beautiful girl inside and out ❤️

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”