Bauer Jack Russell DofB 06.10.10 Bordon Hants

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bauer Jack Russell DofB 06.10.10 Bordon Hants

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
bauer1DSC08554.jpg
Bauer's Story: Bauer has moved through homes all have involved elements of neglect, Crating, being left long hours in the house then in the garden. He was rescued by a family who passed him to an elderly couple but sadly Bauer lost trust in the man. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Bauer is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Bauer was in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
bauer2DSC08557.jpg
bauer3DSC08558.jpg
bauer4DSC08551.jpg
Bauer's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We had an emergency call asking us to help Bauer

Bauer came into us on the 7th August 2019
Bauer.jpg
Bauer1.jpg
Bauer2.jpg
Sarahk

Re: Bauer Jack Russell DofB 06.10.10 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Wowser, lovely boy who was rather taken with his photoshoot - really strutted his stuff and pulled out all the stops, feast your eyes love4.gif
DSC08559.JPG
DSC08561.JPG
Kiss of love.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Obvs I had to take some more ...
DSC08553.JPG
DSC08555.JPG
DSC08566.JPG
Kiss of love.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Manuela_and_Andy

Post by Manuela_and_Andy »

He knows how to pose!! What a beautiful dog!

We walked Bauer today, he was well behaved in his kennel and waited patiently for his leads to be clipped on. We had a fantastic walk, Bauer was very calm and happy, enjoyed sniffing around and was generally very easy going! little super star Kiss of love.gif
Manuela_and_Andy

Post by Manuela_and_Andy »

Here's our attempt at getting a picture of Bauer!
IMG-20190825-WA0018.jpg
He preferred cuddles and head scratches and didn't want to wait for that. He's a great walk, walk at a nice pace, doesn't get distracted and is fab on the lead.
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

Walk this lovely lad today and have fallen for him! Such a lovable ,gentle boy. He loves his walk and doesn’t let other dogs distract him. Such a sweet natured boy who deserves a loving forever home. Heart fill with love.gif]
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

we took bauer out with his pal riley yesterday and they really do get on well , walking together without a hint of a grumble - bauer is such a happie chappie and he just loves his walks we are hoping someone spots this star jrt soon
IMG_0622.JPG
IMG_0602.JPG
IMG_0611.JPG
LindaS

Re: Bauer Jack Russell DofB 06.10.10 Guildford Kenns

Post by LindaS »

Bauer is a little sensitive chap, he wasn't sure of me when I went into his kennel today.... so I sat and waited for him to feel a bit more confident with me. It paid off and I put the 'ittle harness on and we went for a potter, we didn't go too far, just to the canal and back. Back in the kennels I sat with him giving him attention and chicken whilst he curled up in his bed. A very easy little boy who is finding it all very bewildering in big noisy kennels.
Bauer.jpg
Bauer 1.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Bauer Jack Russell DofB 06.10.10 Bordon Hants

Post by xxlynne »

Peter & Maika and their lovely little Jack girl Lena have welcomed Bauer into their home and it now is confirmed lives !!! Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
jan&nick

Re: Bauer Jack Russell DofB 06.10.10 Bordon Hants

Post by jan&nick »

so pleased for little bauer xxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”