Fizz Patterdale DOB 02.2004 - 09.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Fran

Re: Fizz Patterdale DOB 02.2004 St Ives Cambs

Post by Fran »

This has made my day and week. Thank you Caroline and Brian for giving Fizz her forever home :thanks.gif: I hope we get a update and photos of Fizz settled into her new home.
Fran

Post by Fran »

So pleased to hear from Caroline today to let us know that Fizz has fitted in perfectly. All three dogs have been chilling in the garden today after a morning walk. Fizz is going on a holiday this week and will go for 8/12 mile walk at Grafham Water which Fizz will love as she does like her walks. Looking forward to seeing photos of the gang. Thanks again Caroline. :D
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

:thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif:
Fran

Post by Fran »

Caroline has sent me pictures of Fizz with Tuffers & Hoagy at Grafham Water. She said everyone who has met Fizz adores her and she is such an easy dog - she walks so easily alongside Tuffers as they are virtually the same size. Please let Fizz's family know that she has certainly moved in forever - she copies whatever Hoagy does and makes us laugh. All three have been brilliant and we look forward to lots more days out.
Trio at Grafham 2.jpg
Trio at Grafham 3.jpg
Trio at Grafham.jpg
DSCF7533.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Fizz Patterdale DOB 02.2004 - 09.08.19

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear Caroline and Brian so sad to hear this news. Fizz like my own Brandy lived until 15 and half years which is a fantastic quest for any dog and any Terrier. She no doubt got sweeter as she inevitabily became frailer.

Thank you for offering her your home and hearts...she achieved the best out of life we are eternally grateful...
Fran

Re: Fizz Patterdale DOB 02.2004 - 09.08.19

Post by Fran »

So sorry to hear about little Fizz. I am so pleased she found you guys and managed to live to a nice old age. I have some lovely memories of you saying with me especially playing with a plastic bottle. Run free little one. XXXXXXX

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”