Quinn Lurcher DofB ?2015 Ingatestone, Essex

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Quinn Lurcher DofB ?2015 Ingatestone, Essex

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF4332.jpgquinn.jpg
Quinn's Story: Quinn was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Surrey council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Quinn is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Quinn was in foster nr Guildford with another dog whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF4321.jpgquinn.jpg
DSCF4326.jpgquinn.jpg
DSCF4308.jpgquinn.jpg
Quinn's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Quinn was found stray and unclaimed. We offered him a Rescue Place
anne

Re: Quinn Lurcher DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Quinn is a fabulous boy. All who meet him fall in love and his circle of friends and admirers is growing fast. He was nervous when he first came in but with the love and care so freely given by the staff and volunteers he is starting to settle.
He is also a very handsome boy...…..
DSCF4311.jpgquinn.jpg
DSCF4324.jpgquinn.jpg
DSCF4334.jpgquinn.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

He has a very expressive face...…...
DSCF4337.jpgquinn.jpg
DSCF4338.jpgquinn.jpg
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

jan took the mighty quinn out for a stroll on tuesday - he gave her a lovely welcome in his kennel and then i spotted quinn taking jan for a walk down the side of the kennels but that was just the excitement of being out and after 10 seconds he was calm and walked v nicely with billy and later with buddie also - think quinn is in the treacle mould (altho a little stronger) likes to put his legs round you for a cuddle ultra friendly and loves his treats another great addition to the RR lurcher family
IMG_1399.JPG
IMG_1395.JPG
KarenS

Post by KarenS »

I had a lovely long walk with Quinn today. This was the second time I had met Quinn as I had had the pleasure of walking him the previous Friday. Quinn loves his walks and he truly makes the most of them, with very frequent comfort breaks, lots of sniffing and looking at his surroundings - he really seems to take it all in. Although a gentle soul, he can at times pull strongly on the lead especially passing other dogs or, as today, when a deer crossed our path!!! Loves food and treats too! love4.gif
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

From his reaction to me outside the kennel, I had assumed Quinn was a shy boy but I was wrong! I received a lovely warm greeting the first time I met him and this cuddly boy was mostly really good to walk but could be a little strong in his excitement. On my last walk with him, Quinn had some amazingly zippy zoomies in the paddock followed by plenty of cuddles. He's a real snuggler and adores people but also loves a good zoom and play! Quinn is also very food oriented, which I'm sure will make him very trainable. Overall a loving, happy boy. Video to come.

Quinn1.jpg

Quinn2.jpg

Quinn3.jpg

Quinn4.jpg

Sea lion or dog?? 0002.gif]
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
natdugdale

Re: Quinn Lurcher DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by natdugdale »

Here's a video of Quinn having a blast in the paddock and cuddles in the Poet's Hut. What a funny, gorgeous boy. He's so happy when he's being paid attention to and will sit quietly and just enjoy the cuddles he's given. He'll make a great addition to a house with a sofa to snuggle on!!

Quinn "has a fab personality and was far more interested in showing off his speed to me than he was in chasing balls. When I walked him recently he zoomed around the paddock and then we then enjoyed a lovely cuddle on the sofa, where he sat quietly and soaked up the attention. Fingers crossed for this sweet pup that his forever home comes soon!"

Quinn1.png

Also, I came across this brilliant image whilst making his video 0002.gif] Love him!
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
jackierollinson

Re: Quinn Lurcher DofB ?2015 Guildford Kenns

Post by jackierollinson »

Quinn, is new to Guildford he was my first walk this morning. He’s very sweet, I entered his kennel to meet him he was so happy to see me. I harnessed him easily, and we set off past his new kennel friends. He trotted happily with me not fazed by the usual kennel noise. He’s a dream to walk, enthusiastically taking in his new surroundings along the river. Everyone we met he said hello too, they all remarked what a handsome well behaved young chap he was. Hopefully this gorgeous boy won’t have to wait to long to share his lovely personality with. k2727.gif he also does a beautiful sit for treats! love4.gif
Vicksg

Post by Vicksg »

Quinn is simply wonderful. He looks like an enthusiastic seal, with his long nose and his ears pinned back. He's SO loving - he's like therapy in dog form.
IMG_3666.jpg
Cuddles from Quinn are priceless.
andyrols

Post by andyrols »

I walked Quinn for the 1st time yesterday and was very impressed by his lovely temperament. He welcomed me enthusiastically and jumped up to give me a face to face greeting but was so gentle and light. He took his treat carefully and was easily harnessed, taking no notice of his kennel companions as we left. We were out for over an hour and he passed humans and dogs with no fuss, although being a sight hound he was always ready to respond to any sort of rustling in the hedge!
Such a lovely boy, I hope he gets his new home soon.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”