Minnie Small Terrier cross DOB 04.04 - 11.06.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Polpat

Re: Minnie Small Terrier cross DOB 04.04 Ham Richmond

Post by Polpat »

Oh Minnie - how different you to look to the bedraggled little mite who came into rescue - what an amazing transformation! Lovely to see you so happy and settled in your fabulous new home - only the best for you now young lady!
Fran

Re: Minnie Small Terrier cross DOB 04.04 - 11.06.19 Ham Richmond

Post by Fran »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was so upset to hear about Minnie. She was a special dog who I had the pleasure in looking after before she was homed. She certainly went through a lot before finding Terry and Jan - a major operation. Thank you for giving her 5 wonderful years. Run free little one you will always be remembered. Candle.gif
xxlynne

Re: Minnie Small Terrier cross DOB 04.04 - 11.06.19

Post by xxlynne »

Dear little Minnie such a joy and she would have given such wonderful company to all she met. Well done dearest for reaching 15 years old... a wonderful innings and to be loved and remember forever
Polpat

Re: Minnie Small Terrier cross DOB 04.04 - 11.06.19

Post by Polpat »

Oh that's sad, I remember little Minnie so well.....how lovely that all her later years were spent being loved and pampered and enjoying life to the full. You gave her such happiness and and that is a wonderful gift. x

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”