JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Dogs that have found their forever home
jackrascaltim

Re: JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Post by jackrascaltim »

hi chaps.

went to a fete and dog show at the weekend, and my tail didnt stop wagging - and i won third in the waggiest tail haha

then went on to get second in most appealing eyes and then fifth for best rescue wow what a day.

They had loads of dogs, and I was only unsure (for some reason) of one dog who was big and bouncy. Had a little puffer train going round. There were at least 60 dogs in a small area of all sizes.

Onwards and upwards woo.gif]

JOJO
jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim »

hi how is everyone

been round big exercise field today great fun

jojo thumbs.gif
jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim »

hi all

not heard from anyone for a while so just checking to see that you are all ok.

I have been busy as usual doing my customer relations job, well everybody likes a fuss dont they. Few more shows to go to so I can try my best and there is talk of a holiday this year which would be the first one since I moved in. Mmmmmm pasties

Take care JoJo
:smiley-bounce016.gi:
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

these are such great updates as I remember little rascal Jojo from Chessington days.....cheeky, charismatic, full of swagger and lots to say.....such a cutie with it! You have clearly retained all your charm Jojo and are living the dream :havefun.gif: I am sure you will win many rosettes at all those shows - show them how its done thumbs.gif
jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim »

hi polpat,

thank you for your reply, are you trying to say i was a cheeky noisy chappie lol (i do seem to remember that my forever carers thought I was very quiet until I got my voice back after barking in kennels tooooo much. o well.

love jojo the intrepid
:dog_running-186.gif: Kiss of love.gif
jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim »

Hi All,

How are you coping in this hot weather, I have a fan on me and a coolie mat to keep cool while my hoomans suffer in the heat haha.

Off to my hairdresser again on Saturday as my hair seems to have grown back so fast and is not required this weather. Over the next few weeks after that there are quite a few dog shows to go to so I must be looking my best cheeky self.

Take care Jojo :smiley-bounce016.gi:
jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim »

hello all I hope you are all well.

I am off on my holidays soon to Cornwall, plenty of walking, or pasties etc etc. I was just looking through the terriers needing homes and noticed Eric he is handsome, (well I have to say that because he is almost my identical twin) I am sure he will be snapped up by a loving family very soon.

Take care Heart fill with love.gif]
jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim »

Hi its jojo the jack russell

Hope you are all well. It sounds like you are still very busy at taking on waifs and strays like me.

I have had a little break away in cornwall for a week, and barr having an alergic reatction to something, all was well. The cottage was lovely and had an enclosed garden and on the first day I met the resident site dog (boy was he big). Wandered along coast paths and met many dogs and wore myself out. One dog I met quite a few times in differnt locations (I am sure he was following me lol). I think the highlight for my boss was when a couple with a puppy let her come across to see me, and then thanked us for letting their dog meet me. (like she was the one with problems and not me woohoo)

I do still go to dog training/natter class where hoomans are trained how to look after us properly. Through tunnels, balancing on a little stool, weaving, bow etc etc. I must say I do come back on a Friday night and promptly fall asleep until about 9 the next morning.

Still dont like tractors, even through I see quite a few. Any people shooting with their guns are fine. I am not sure of my age, but I think you said I was somewhere between 3 and 7 when I was with you, so now I must be 7 or 11 ish years old. but as the saying goes, pleanty of life left in the old dog yet.

Take care everyone JOJO bighug.gif :thanks.gif:
clairek

Post by clairek »

Hi jojo glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday. More importantly you have your humans trained well. You certainly landed on your paws. 🐾🐾🐾😍
jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim »

Hi Claire,

Many thanks, I am doing ok at the moment the sun is shining so I am sat in my cage by the big doors at the workshop to take in the rays. I dont know why they dont just let me wander about lol (could be to do with the cats, birds etc etc) oh well.

Speak to you soon

JoJo :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”