Buddie Terrier DofB 01.01.2017 Sompting W.Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Buddie Terrier DofB 01.01.2017 Sompting W.Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF4593.jpgbuddie.jpg
Buddie's Story: Buddie was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Irish council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Buddie is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Buddie was in boarding kennels near Gatwick and now in foster as an only pet whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF4591.jpgbuddie.jpg
DSCF4600.jpgbuddie.jpg
buddie1DSC08048.JPG
Buddie's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 19.04.19: Hi Lynne,

Is there any room at the inn? Buddie a little terrier (Irish) managed fine in kennels but can be a little nippy, not very keen on lead going on but has got better with this. Dog friendly.

Thanks Mikey
Buddie.jpg
Sarahk

Re: Buddie Terrier DofB 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Hellooooo Buddie love4.gif

What a sweetie-pie love4.gif Buddie quickly made friends with us on Friday and jumped straight onto Chris's lap when it was time for his photoshoot :D
DSC08051.JPG
DSC08065.JPG
DSC08050.JPG

After his photoshoot Buddie happily enjoyed his walk and seemed comfortable in the company of Rolo walked by me :D
:welcome.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

DSC08060 - Copy.JPG
DSC08057.JPG
DSC08060.JPG
DSC08054.JPG
Can't imagine this friendly little fella will be with us long, I'd get those forms in quick !
Heart fill with love.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Buddy down by the stream yesterday :D
5D32D507-9C83-4AF7-BF1F-7B198683A056.jpeg

And saying hello to Ann when we’d got back to the kennels ...
94DA38E9-DBEA-4ED8-8C7E-1014E5C3279E.jpeg
C0640CE7-CAA4-426A-AF82-9C370B85B903.jpeg

Tummy tickles are best xxx
56B8A1B3-1918-4810-A231-03AFF4FA85EB.jpeg
3AA071BD-1C5B-4033-B5DC-A2030BCEBE5D.jpeg
Proper sweetie pie love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

I think Buddie enjoyed the paparazzi yesterday as he got two photos shoots and was loving all the attention. He certainly is a friendly, cuddly little chap and we ended up having lovely cuddles which is amazing for me as I an not a terrier person. Buddie was certainly very happy with his new best friend Chris who took him for a lovely walk and they both came back with big smiles on their faces.
DSCF4585.jpgbuddie.jpg
DSCF4581.jpgbuddie.jpg
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took Buddie out for the first time today. I got a very friendly greeting, as he is nervous I let him come to me. Once out he was keen to explore all the new smells on the common. He is a typical terrier nose to the ground, and walks at a good pace. No reaction to other dogs passing, he also likes a cuddle. Let's hope his forever home comes soon :dog_running-186.gif:
nada.c

Re: Buddie Terrier DofB 2017 Guildford Kenns

Post by nada.c »

Buddie and I have now had two walks together, and it’s so easy to fall for this boy 🥰

I’m not sure how old he is but he seems young, with not a lot of training. He’s a typical terrier, oh so clever, and keen to learn. After our walk, we worked on ‘sit’, ‘lie down’, and ‘look at me’. We also played ‘find it’ with treats scattered in the grass. He loved all of it. And he loves to give cuddles - all on his terrier terms of course ☺️❤️

6E1CD2ED-DDB3-4752-BBAF-08CED6D0AEF9.jpeg
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

This is the second time that I have walked Buddie, he is a typical terrier, noise to ground very busy. He is so busy on his walk, he refuses to have treats! He does love treats when we get back to his kennel. He is handsome little lad, a terrier aware family will be ideal for Buddie bravo1.gif
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Buddie was such a good boy today helping Tricia on her second supported walk. Tricia is a new volunteer walker, who has terriers herself at home so understands the quirky side of these little pups. Buddie was very happy to be going for a walk, and according to Tricia ignored her chatter for the first part of the walk and then decided to look up at her periodically as if to say, ‘silly woman’! However I’m not sure Tricia was correct in her interpretation of Buddie’s looks because at the end of the walk he could clearly be seen accepting with pleasure the fussing Tricia was giving him! Buddie is a sweet little boy, who is quite anxious at times and needs a home and family that understands terriers. :smiley-chores002.gif:
Last edited by Jan Case on Sat 22 Feb 2020 16:09, edited 1 time in total.
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Fellow walker, Terry, and I took Buddie out for a long walk on Sunday. He loves a little run, paddling through the stream, and sniffing the ground. He also loves sausage treats 😋

Here he is, giving us the most adorable face, as he politely waits for treats ❤️

FD18554F-B489-4B32-A586-58204E351126.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”