Loki (Greg) Staffie DofB ?2017 St Albans

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Loki (Greg) Staffie DofB ?2017 St Albans

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF2376.jpggreg.jpg
Greg's Story: Greg was found abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Greg is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Greg was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2378.jpggreg.jpg
DSCF2387.jpggreg.jpg
DSCF2370.jpggreg.jpg
Greg's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Greg - Male young entire SBT Black & White
Greg was tied up to a fence and left he has remained unclaimed. He is a large boy who thrives on human company, loves belly rubs and is utterly devoted to whoever pays him attention. He still needs to learn a few manners and self-control but he is a lovely boy.
Greg.JPG
Greg comes to us on the 14th March 2019
anne

Re: Greg Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kennels

Post by anne »

What a wonderful, friendly, happy character. Greg just wiggles and wags his whole body when you pay him some attention. I introduced him to walker Jim this morning knowing these two would get on like a house on fire. There was a lot of mutual admiration going on. Greg just smiled his way through his photos session, showing Jim how much he was appreciating all the attention and then the two of them set off for a lovely walk, the best of buddies.
DSCF2376.jpggrega.jpg
DSCF2390.jpggreg.jpg
DSCF2385.jpggreg.jpg
Jokav

Re: Greg Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kennels

Post by Jokav »

Took the very handsome Greg out today - he’s lively and bouncy - loves kisses and cuddles
🐾🐾
stuartportlock

Re: Greg Staffie DofB TBAss Richmond W/E foster

Post by stuartportlock »

Lovely boy walked him and had him for the weekend. He was a little under the weather so a bit quiet, nice cuddly boy, very gentle great with my son.
Had a funny incident where greg thought an ornamental gargoyle was a cat. Ten minutes whilst he tried to make the gargoyle run off...
20190414_100011.jpg
20190414_095709.jpg
20190413_183328.jpg
20190413_171219.jpg
20190413_171217.jpg
20190413_150700.jpg
20190413_135455.jpg
20190413_135448.jpg
20190413_133658.jpg
5 d.jpg
4 d.jpg
2 d.jpg
Rosiemae173

Re: Greg Staffie DofB TBAss Guildford Kennels

Post by Rosiemae173 »

4DF565E6-E21D-4B71-B5CA-2DB125CC6E8D.jpeg
I didn’t walk Greg today, but I popped into his kennel and he was as welcoming as ever!
I almost could have sat in there with him all day 🥰
Hopefully it’s not for much longer Greg🤞
0FD28DF5-1DAB-4032-96FC-A1DC2168C3BC.jpeg
kyechoy

Post by kyechoy »

Today I walked this handsome boy. He is easy on lead and loves to sniff and explore everything in the surroundings. He’s curious with the horses we met on our walk but nothing unmanageable. He would also stop from time to time expecting cuddles and pets, as well as the occasional treat. Once we’re back he refused to let me leave until I gave him sufficient tummy and chin rubs. I sat there with him for at least 15mins. If I stopped he will put his paw on my hand asking for more! 😂
Greg.jpg
Here's him loving the sunshine and cuddles
Greg 1.jpg
And here's him enjoying his belly rubs
Greg 2.jpg
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

Greg...what a beautiful dog. I walked him yesterday for the first time, but have been in his kennel to say Hi before, and he welcomed me with open paws. I also introduced him to my boyfriend who he was happy to kiss and lean into for cuddles.

He wasn't too fussed about going in the canal, so he had a quick drink and then we all stopped for cuddles. He is fantastic on the lead and didn't pull. Wonderful with people, but we didn't see any other dogs, so would need to walk him when its busier to see if he is dog reactive.

Can't imagine this boy will be with us for long as he is gorgeous.
GREG RESIZE 1.jpg
Beth Crawley

Post by Beth Crawley »

Me and my partner took Greg out for a walk today and what a gorgeous chap he is! He was very happy to see me and after a lot of cuddles and slobbery kisses in the kennel we harnessed up and made our way out. He was keen to get going and a little strong especially when he saw some of his kennel friends across the road, but as soon as we got going he walked beautifully. Greg was very inquisitive and enjoyed a good explore and sniff around. We stopped half way for some more cuddles which he loved and he really leans into you which is wonderful. Greg really is super. I hope he finds his forever human soon, but i also hope to walk him again. Good boy Greg x
Greg2.jpg
Greg1.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Greg Staffie DofB ?2017 St Albans

Post by xxlynne »

Simon and Sandra and their son Howard came to meet Greg today and have taken him home to see if they can get him to settle with their 2 cats
dymphnae

Re: Greg Staffie DofB ?2017 St Albans

Post by dymphnae »

Good luck lovely Greg!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”