Rio (Chris) Staffie x DofB 12.17 Orpington Kent

Dogs that have found their forever home
EmmaNicole

Re: Chris Staffie x DofB 12.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by EmmaNicole »

Rob and I had the pleasure of meeting and walking Chris today. Chris is basically an overgrown puppy who gets very excited about everything. Despite his exurbernece though he was easy to harness and once we were clear of the kennels and happily in the paddock Chris showed us what a happy playful boy he is. Chris is nervous of other dogs and does get wound up by their barking but away from the noise in the paddock Chris was ready to play. He loved chasing the balls and generally goofing around. He was also a good boy in sitting and taking treats.
15A501C8-4EE5-405D-AD28-2AAEFBA0890C.jpeg
294C7604-3125-430B-B3AB-275108EA4A98.jpeg
A7192BEF-8BFA-4A53-B9EC-E6ACDAFEFDE7.jpeg
This boy is a complete goofball and doesn’t have a bad bone on his body. What he does have though is lots of energy. He will need an active home with understanding humans who are prepared to slowly show Chris that life is not as scary as he thinks.
anne

Post by anne »

Chris was walking with Louise this morning and was joined by his mate, Frankie(walking with me). Chris has walked with Frankie a few times and he is very relaxed around him. We also all enjoyed a splash in the stream.

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely videos, well done Chris you’re such a good boy :D

I particularly like how he looks straight up at you on the 2nd video and smiles his big wide smile love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

So what can I tell any prospective people reading the about Chris. Well I can’t lie he is a bit of a idiot but he is also a lovely, happy, fun loving overgrown pup who doesn’t have a bad bone in his body. He has been badly let down by humans in the past and therefore he is unsure of new things and shows this by being a bit verbal and pulling so he will need someone who is prepared to work on his training and slowly show him the world doesn’t have to be a scary place.

In return though you will get a loyal, happy goofball who just wants to play, sniff, give you big kisses and love you. You cannot help but love this young boy and kennels is no good for such a young impressionable boy who just desperately wants to learn, which he does very quickly.
611155FE-676B-46E0-86B6-68DBACDBB646.jpeg
Look at that tongue
Look at that tongue
KarenS

Post by KarenS »

It's been just over two weeks since I last saw Chris and he looks more handsome than ever with such a fine physique. As always, we had a great time in the paddock. He runs very fast and loves playing football. He was a total cuddle-monster today (lucky me!) and I certainly received a larger than usual "ration of passion". He seems to love back scratches and tummy rubs too. A lovely, lovely boy who so deserves to find his forever home very soon. Heart fill with love.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

My fave boy needed his harness changing yesterday which meant I got to sneak in a walk with him at the end of the day :smiley-dance017.gif:
4515ABA4-315D-493F-A75C-F3CDC904958C.jpeg
53EE2F84-790C-43A3-B784-2FF4BE92D07C.jpeg
Isn’t he really just so so handsome xxx
Please to say he’s put on a bit of weight so that old harness was a little on the snug side 0002.gif]
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

So Chris is fast becoming one of my favourites as you cannot help but fall for this lovable goofball whose happiness and zest for life is intoxicating. Chris is always very excited to see you but listens to instructions and lets you get him out quickly. Today we went straight to the paddock to let Chris run around and burn off some energy which he has bundles of.
Look at me so happy with my ball
Look at me so happy with my ball
One of Chris’s favourite things is to just run about, football in mouth and then come charging up for kisses and cuddles. Chris would thrive in an active household, he has his demons (scared of traffic, still unsure of other dogs) but he’s young and eager to be shown the world doesn’t have to be a scary place. In return his forever home will gain one of the happiest dogs I have ever met and will be lucky to have him to cheer you up on the greyest of days.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

I got my Chris fix yesterday- how I adore this boy love4.gif

Chris was in the paddock with walker Ben and Chris (human) and I thought we’d join them for a spot of Chris fun :D
54DF2590-93A9-46CA-B899-A5F9D03A9D10.jpeg
AD33C5E2-EC39-4060-88FD-4AC15B511C00.jpeg
Chris playing with Chris - Chris dog pleased as punch that he had the football and trying to get human Chris to chase him !!!
7B0DE7FC-D27D-4720-B14E-7DE8215A33A9.jpeg

I was sat on the swing seat and every so often over Chris would run and leap onto my lap or the spare seat next to me for cuddles love4.gif
How I love this boy, he gives you just the best greetings xxx
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Ooh lovely. I have never walked Chris but know that he is very much loved by those that have. Good luck beautiful boy :goodluck.gif:
xxlynne

Re: Chris Staffie x DofB 12.17 Orpington Kent

Post by xxlynne »

Jennifer fell in love with Chris at a distance and committed to help him develop beyond his reactivity and support him in his emergence as the dog he is so destined to be! SarahK will share all

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”