Buddy Patterdale DofB 13.02.16 Weston Super Mare

Dogs that have found their forever home
heleny

Re: Buddy Patterdale DofB 13.02.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

He really is the best boy ever, isn't he? I took Buddy out today and he was a bit reluctant to go far. He led me to the hut where he sat looking up at me and occasionally wagging his tail. He is such an easy little dog to walk as he walks to heel with absolutely no pulling and is fine when he passes other dogs. Buddy needs his home asap - this little dog is wasted in kennels. :crossfingers.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Posted on behalf of Heleny

IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0192.JPG
Attachments
IMG_0191.JPG
heleny

Post by heleny »

Thank you so much for putting these photos up for me. Buddy and I spent some time in the hut yesterday after a short walk. He is going through a phase of not wanting to walk far and so I go with it and give him extra time in the hut for cuddles and treats. He really is a dear, gentle little soul and he snuggled up to me on the sofa in the hut. I spent some time grooming and stroking him and every time I stopped he put out his little paw for me to do it again. He sat for his treats nicely and gave a paw each time. He will make someone an ideal little companion - he just wants to be loved and to be comfortable on his own sofa. He would reward his future owner with unconditional love and trust. Kennel life is not for this little man - he is not thriving there - so please consider him. He does not travel particularly well in cars but there are ways to make that better for him. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Buddy and I spent our usual bit of time together and the greeting he gives me is really gratifying. He is such a poppet - I can't stress that enough. He led me to the hut where he knows he gets treats and then he actually wanted to go for a walk in the woods. We did a reasonable circuit with him trotting to heel, looking up occasionally, and ignoring all other dogs we met. I really just can't wait for him to get his forever home as I know his future owner is just going to love him. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Buddy out this afternoon, he was very patient with me whilst I changed his broken harness for a new one. He seemed quite keen to start with but when we had walked a short distance he refused to go any further which was strange as when I last took him out we enjoyed a long walk. We then did a shorter walk around the woods in the kennel grounds. Buddy is a lovely boy and I do so hope he will not remain in kennels for too long. angel13.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

I walked Buddy today and we went out with walker Jane and Zippy and they both walked quite well - usually they are both reluctant walkers these days. I think social walks are the way forward for both of these super little terriers. Buddy really isn't doing too well in kennel care and seriously needs a home. Please read his forum and see if you could be the one to home him. He is a great little dog. crying1.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Buddy was my first walk of the day, we went straight to the poet's hut for a few treats and a cuddle, he is such a loving boy. We had a short walk round the woods as he was not keen to walk far. Buddy is wasted in kennels, please consider Buddy for his forever home angel13.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

Is Buddy being completely overlooked? I can't understand why this little dog has not been snapped up. He is such a GREAT little dog. He continues to walk to heel but, unfortunately, not far. He has gone the way of Zippy and loses confidence once he leaves the kennel area. He loves time in the hut and raises his paw and sits for treats which he snaffles very quickly - beware fingers! Love this little dog. Completely wasted in kennels where he is just not thriving. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: [cry.gif]
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Bless little buddy. I am promoting him on facebook. I haven't met him i walk at Guildford but he has entered my heart firmly. Bless him a sweet little boy who is struggling so much in kennels. How does he do with other dogs? Hugs buddy xxx
heleny

Post by heleny »

Thank you MandaTk for promoting this little dog. He meets other dogs ok when in kennels but had to leave his original home as he started quarrelling with his brother. He is the dearest little soul - walks to heel, loves affection, gazes up at you with soulful eyes! He appears very hungry all the time and gobbles treats so you do have to watch your fingers. I just love him - he pulls at my heart strings and if I didn't have cats I would be applying to take him home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”