Ollie EBT x Staffie x JRT DofB 21.09.16 Horsham

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jan Case

Re: Ollie EBT x Staffie x JRT DofB 09.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I were invited to walk Ollie today, so Clare brought him out of his kennel to meet us as we had decided to let Ollie choose which one of us he might prefer on the other end of his lead! Well he greeted both of us enthusiastically, so since I had marginally more paw prints on my jeans I took this gorgeous little chap and Geoff went off to fetch the lovely Nyla, who we felt Ollie might enjoy walking with. Well we were right. These two were really happy together from the start with lots of nose to nose greeting on the walk. Ollie was a dream to walk, by my side most of the time and looking up occasionally for reassurance. He was very happy to say hello to an EDF man who wanted to know if he was friendly! Answer is YES. Ollie loves people and is very dog friendly, he is easy to walk and really cute, like a small EBT. My attempt to wipe him down once we were back in his kennel was quite funny. Food had been delivered whilst we were out and he immediately had some. He then left his bowl to come and say thankyou to me so I thought this was a good opportunity to wipe the mud from his belly ( short legs!!). Ollie decided the towel was really a toy for a nice game of tug of war!! I can’t believe this little boy will be waiting long for his very own special humans to find him, but in the meantime I am really looking forward to walking him again. Absolute little charmer xxxxx Heart fill with love.gif]
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Ollie didn’t want to walk off site today, even though we set off with Nyla, whom he really seems to like. So we let Geoff and Nyla go on and we turned around and ambled around the Rescues woods and fields. After some encouragement Ollie decided to enjoy himself. We had some lovely cuddles, and he had some nice sniffs and then we went to the paddock where Ollie had a lovely play with a couple of footballs and a tennis ball and completely stole my heart.
This little boy is very special. I had a super Ollie hug, with both his front paws around my legs Heart fill with love.gif]
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I suggested Geoff walk Ollie today to see if he would feel more confident with a man and walk off site, but Ollie has lost his confidence and didn’t want to leave the security of the kennel surrounds, so with a bit of coaxing from Geoff they got to the paddock and had a lovely play and a cuddle and then walked around the wood and field in the lovely sunshine. Then time for more cuddles. Ollie was given a cuddly Dog teddy to play with back in his kennel. 10 minutes later it had been decapitated!!! But he did enjoy it whilst it lasted!!! angel13.gif]
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I just love Ollie. He is the cutest little dog. I wish I could bring him home, but know that my own little Oscar is not ready yet for another canine sibling, even though Ollie is so dog friendly. Ollie was so happy to see me and I had lovely hugs and cuddles, he met little staffie Ruby with Geoff, and they had a lovely friendly greeting, but when I suggested we went for a walk he froze and so obviously did not want to leave the rescue compound that Geoff went on with Ruby and I coaxed Ollie to the paddock where we had a really lovely play with a couple of tennis balls. He had so much fun and was really happy again so I popped his leads back on and we went for a walk around and over the field next to the paddock and through the woods. Ollie had a very happy roll on his back in the nice springy grass, and when we went back to his kennel he took his chicken chew from me really gently. Ollie needs a home where he will obviously be loved and where they will give him time to overcome his insecurities with the big outside world. I don’t think it will take him long bless him, he has so much love and affection to give xxxx Heart fill with love.gif]
chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell »

6E709CF0-48C2-4024-82FD-25D000459D57.jpeg
I had met Ollie before a couple of times but not yet had the chance to walk him. He was no bother getting his leads on, and I was being careful not to overwhelm him being new to him, but he didn't seem to care and was instantly giving me cuddles and a face wash!!

Headed off to the paddock and he had a great time playing fetch with a tennis ball and rolling around on the grass! He is such a lovely boy, he's such a gentleman waiting for treats and will sit for you.

Such a sweetheart I hope he finds a home soon with millions of tennis balls to chew!

20190323_114806_opt.jpg
20190323_114804_opt.jpg
chloe_stockwell

Also, check out how cute he is when he gives you his ball to throw, nudging it at you with his nose!! 😍😍

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I absolutely adore Ollie, so took the opportunity today for a walk through the woods and a play in the paddock. Oh little Ollie loves his tennisy balls!! He has this really endearing habit of bringing them to you and then gently dropping them near your hand so you can throw it again. He loves having his chest rubbed and he cuddles you by holding your leg with both paws, very gently. He is a total poppet and so cute. A miniature EBT, perfect! love4.gif Heart fill with love.gif]
chloe_stockwell

2D9236C0-3891-4062-ABE9-94D31825CC2E.jpeg
Ollie was in such a happy mood today in the sunshine!! We played fetch with tennis balls for a good 20 minutes before heading out for a walk. He loved rolling around in the grass!

Cheeky happy chappy!

20190329_134105_opt.jpg
I couldn't resist taking a couple of slo-mo treat catches! He is so patient waiting for his treats as well, good boy 😊

Leeanne

Post by Leeanne »

7292C805-4B51-4252-8DF8-93A20CB5DB93.jpeg
I walked Ollie for the first time today and after our intro I totally fell in love. He’s so gentle when taking treats and sat perfectly every time. Ollie is so friendly and utterly adorable. We passed lots of dogs and he was very well behaved not one bark. love4.gif
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I had the most wonderful time with Ollie today. He greeted me with a hug of my legs and when I got down to his level it was paws on my shoulders and a lovely couple of licks. We agreed to put his leads on and went off for a walk through the woods and fields ending up in the paddock for a play of tennisy balls! Oh how Ollie loves his tennis balls! As the paddock is a bit muddy at the moment and the enthusiastic chasing down of balls resulted in some sliding and muddy tummies, we walked back through the long grass of the paddock before returning to his kennel. Ollie was so good about letting me wipe him down, and really enjoyed having his chest rubbed dry, leaning his sturdy little body against me. Ollie is such a happy little boy, so affectionate, so funny and so good with other dogs, although I will miss him big time I really would like his perfect family to,find him, he is wasted in kennels!! Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”