Dexter Staffie DofB 12.03.14 Worcester Park

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Dexter Staffie DofB 12.03.14 Worcester Park

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF2188.jpgdexterblue.jpg
Dexter's Story: Dexter was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Surrey council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Dexter is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Dexter is in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2155.jpgdexterblue.jpg
DSCF2142.jpgdexterblue.jpg
DSCF2175.jpgdexterblue.jpg
DSCF2179.jpgdexterblue.jpg
Dexter's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Dexter came into us after his owner of 3 months decided he wasn't bomb proof with other dogs after an incident with a Labrador outside. He was living with a puppy; very young children and a cat for the last 3 months. He had not been vaccinated or neutered and she said he was not good around her cat.

Dexter came into our Rescue on the 11th March 2019
anne

Re: Dexter (Blue) Staffie DofB 12.03.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Dexter is a little sweetheart- friendly and fun. He is a lively, busy boy on his walks and such a delight due to his happy enthusiasm.
Love his ears which seem to have a mind of their own. 0002.gif]
He was happily accepting treats for being such a good boy while he had his photos taken, hence the tongue!
DSCF2148.jpgdexterblue.jpg
DSCF2157.jpgdexterblue.jpg
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

Another very handsome chap!
Chrissy M

Re: Dexter (Blue) Staffie DofB TBAss Oxted sleepover

Post by Chrissy M »

What a lovely looking boy Dexter ! Gorgeous seal colouring..good luck good looking ! :crossfingers.gif: xx
anne

Re: Dexter (Blue) Staffie DofB 12.03.14 Oxted sleepover

Post by anne »

Dexter was a little star this morning, sharing his walk with both Victor and Roxxy dogs. Dexter walked with Louise and he enjoyed being in front and was unconcerned about his walking companions, paying them little attention as he was too busy either sniffing or getting on with his walk. He is vocal but this seems to be only when he is waiting around and it is impatience to get moving again.
Sarahk

Re: Dexter (Blue) Staffie DofB 12.03.14 Oxted sleepover

Post by Sarahk »

Dexter came for an overnight stay last Sunday - just a brief stay before I popped him into the vets to be neutered on Monday - brief but we packed in lots of cuddles love4.gif
Snuggly little bear xxx
Snuggly little bear xxx
3DAFA086-8587-41D8-8BED-0A47300CD35D.jpeg
E9B02870-45D8-417A-A878-6FF83E3F17CF.jpeg
ADE86DD2-9245-4155-A9A8-C8F387B93D0B.jpeg
41906378-EEC3-44CB-8A9C-8DF311AB1D52.jpeg
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

So I've fallen in love, it wasn't hard as Dexter is an absolutey delightful boy. Such a lovely, warm welcome, he kindly allowed me to very clumsily put his harness on, leads attached and off we went.
Dexter is such a lovely, gentle walk, delighting in all the lovely smells, taking treats gently and just loving being out and about.
We stopped to let Marley RR pass by and both me and the other walker were super proud that both dogs behaved beautifully, no negative reactions whatsoever. Dexter proved time again today what a good boy he is by passing other dogs without a sound, just a little bit curious angel13.gif]
Lovely boy who so deserves his very own forever home.
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Dexter was my first walk yesterday and he had me smiling from start to finish.
Dexter is such a good boy, so patient having his harness put on, walks beautifully on the lead and he thoroughly enjoys being out and about. He loves to be told what a good boy he is, it's hard to stop saying it with a dog as wonderful as Dexter, he definitely enjoys a treat and takes so gently.
The sun was shining so we stopped for a little rest every now and again and it's safe to say that Dexter loves his cuddles Heart fill with love.gif]
We stopped during our walk to let Rufus RR and Victor RR pass by and all three dogs behaved perfectly. They did make me smile, Rufus had a big goofy grin on his face, Victor was smiling serenely and I looked down at Dexter who was giving his best Staffie smile. I love seeing dogs enjoy themselves and at that point these dogs were having the best time, I think us walkers were too.
Dexter is just the most perfect companion, such a happy, laid back boy and oh so handsome too.
Please don't keep him waiting too long, Dexter will flourish in his own forever home.
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Whoop, whoop they're not going to be able to resist your charms, good luck beautiful boy Heart fill with love.gif]
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Seriously those ears, how could you not fall in love Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”