Molly (Mocha) Staffie DofB 07.2013 - 5th October 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Molly (Mocha) Staffie DofB 07.2013 - 5th October 2021

Post by xxlynne »

DSCF7526.jpglulu.jpg
Sad news, Molly deteriorated a lot recently and was confused, incontinent and going blind
She enjoyed almost a year of absolute love and care with Kay and Bill who absolutely doted on her
Thanks to them she had 100% adoration that she so deserved
MollyMocha.jpg
Molly's Thread Below:
Current Status: Homed
Molly's Story: Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Northern council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Molly is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Molly had a very slow growing cancerous lump removed from her foot in the summer 20; all margins were left clear. Molly was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).
DSCF7542.jpglulu.jpg
***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Lulu's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
DSCF7531.jpglulu.jpg
DSCF7556.jpglulu.jpg
DSCF7540.jpglulu.jpg
Molly's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 15.09.18: Molly is a black and white female staffie cross she is not chipped but we think she is around 5 years old. Mocha is overdue and needs out NOW Mx
Lulu.jpg
anne

Re: Mocha Staffie DofB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Mocha is small, sweet and full of love and fun. She is a busy girl, interested in everything and making the most of every minute she spends with you and out and about. Lulu loves a cuddle and is not shy in coming forward. I don't think this little sweetie will be with us long and meanwhile will be popular with the walkers. xx
anne

Re: Mocha Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

DSCF7547.jpglulu.jpg
DSCF7557.jpglulu.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Mocha shared part of her walk with King this morning. King was very keen to get up close to Mocha and have a good sniff to check her out. Mocha was playing it cool and I would say she tolerated him. We then separated and went our own separate ways.
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

(Since Returned)

Sweet Mocha she has been doing so well and healed beautifully post spay. She has enjoyed other dogs company and today she joined another Staffie meeting a family. Both wonderful dogs and the family knew they were definitely taking home a dog with them but what a dilemma...but yes Mocha snuggled in and won all hearts.

it was pouring with rain today so homing pictures were minimum but it felt like a rescue mission...which it was
Luluhoming.JPG
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Mocha today. Comments, absolute poppet, easy walk, very friendly, very gentle, very happy to be out, enormous ears!!! I think I may appropriate her next time! angel13.gif]
Pegmilly

Re: Mocha Staffie DofB ?2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Pegmilly »

Mocha is a heart stealer. She wasn’t on my list of dogs to be walked but one look at this little poppet and I couldn’t resist. Off we went - after 2 minutes she stopped and wanted some cuddles and to share her love. I’m a hypocrite - I don’t carry any dogs and tell my daughter off for doing it with our own dogs, but I picked Mocha up and carried her like a baby.....am bowing my head in shame.....She strikes me as a companion dog, yes she loved her walk but really loved her cuddles and fuss more and would thrive being in the heart of a family who would include her in everything. She walked beautifully......once I’d finally put her down :smiley-rolleyes010.gif: :smiley-rolleyes010.gif:
7E4D6644-3FA4-4101-A9D9-996DE62C84A7.jpeg
stroppyknickers

Molly (Mocha) Staffie DofB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by stroppyknickers »

Can't wait to see this little beauty on Saturday. Have missed this angel13.gif]
anne

Molly (Mocha) Staffie DofB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Frankie and Mocha got on famously on their walk this morning.
DSCF8483.jpgfrankielulu.jpg
DSCF8484.jpgfrankielulu.jpg
DSCF8486.jpgfrankielulu.jpg
xxlynne

Molly (Mocha) Staffie DofB 2013 Basingstoke

Post by xxlynne »

Mocha had some very important visitors today Lorraine and Stephen came back to renew their pledge to Mocha and she was delighted to meet them and waved us all goodbye

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”