Broc 'Working Lakeland' DofB 23.07.12 Bognor Regis

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Broc 'Working Lakeland' DofB 23.07.12 Bognor Regis

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF8218.jpgbroc.jpg
Broc's Story: Broc has been owner since a pup by his family who sadly have gone through a relationship breakup. Broc has found himself homeless. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Broc is neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Broc was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.
DSCF8200.jpgbroc.jpg
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk; Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR WORK AND HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle in your home after adequate time and reassurance. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Broc's thread to view regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within seven days and complete an online homing questionnaire. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes, and may be talking with up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes.
DSCF8197.jpgbroc.jpg
DSCF8210.jpgbroc.jpg
DSCF8208.jpgbroc.jpg
Broc's progress through our Rescue below:
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust. Original Referral information: 17.07.18: Please can you help, I have split with my partner and have had to move home. My friend has young children and my parents are not in a position to keep Broc for me. Unfortunately I have exhausted all other options Jx
jan&nick

Re: Broc 'Working Lakeland' DofB 23.07.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by jan&nick »

took the adorable broc out for his first walk yesterday - what a great little dog we walked him with bailey and both behaved so well on a first walk together no barks and no concerns in any way between them no pulling on the walk a nice gentle stroll round we love lakeland terriers and methinks he is a top dog already
P1010033.JPG
P1010034.JPG
anne

Post by anne »

He is indeed the sweetest little lad and he posed so beautifully for his photos.
DSCF8192.jpgbroc.jpg
DSCF8212.jpgbroc.jpg
DSCF8221.jpgbroc.jpg
DSCF8231.jpgbroc.jpg
DSCF8227.jpgbroc.jpg
DSCF8215.jpgbroc.jpg
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Gorgeous love4.gif love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Broc love4.gif xx
Westie

Post by Westie »

love4.gif , love4.gif love4.gif
OMG I'm in love. How gorgeous is Broc. It must have been so hard for his family to have to give him up, but least they know he is in the best rescue place possible.

Me thinks whoever adopts Broc is going to be very lucky indeed. angel13.gif]

:dog_running-186.gif:
X
anne

Post by anne »

Broc trotted out with Louise this morning, following Annie and Milo, walking with me. Broc was a calm cool dude and not in the least phased or bothered by Annie and Milo. He is one wonderfully behaved boy, with lovely manners around people and dogs.
DSCF8403.jpgbroc.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Broc 'Working Lakeland' DofB 23.07.12 Bognor Regis

Post by xxlynne »

Broc had a lovely morning out with Colin today and went to the park with Spot.

Everyone got on famously and Broc ended up jumping back into Colin's car and driving off for a lovely life on the south coast!
Brochomed2.JPG
Brochomed1.JPG
Brochomed3.JPG
Brochomed4.JPG
Brochomed5.JPG
Ever

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”