Hudson & Ryan Chinese Crested DofB 25.12.14 & 07.17 Cowley Oxford

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Hudson & Ryan Chinese Crested DofB 25.12.14 & 07.17 Cowley Oxford

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF6672.jpghudsonryana.jpg
DSCF6680.jpghudsonryan.jpga.jpg
Hudson & Ryan's Story: We are unsure of their specific background, but we were asked if we could offer Hudson and Ryan a Rescue place as an emergency. Hudson and Ryan are now neutered, chipped, and vaccinated. Hudson and Ryan were in boarding kennels near Broxbourne whilst awaiting their new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF6685.jpghudsonryan.jpga.jpg
DSCF6665.jpghudsonryan.jpg
DSCF6695.jpghudsonryan.jpg
DSCF6669.jpghudsonryan.jpg
Hudson & Ryan's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
Hi Lynne, I am contacting you to see if you have room for two hairless chinese crested males. They are dog friendly, a bit nervous of people but they are only young. probably under a year. I also have a Yorkie cross probably 10 years old - male - his owner has died so the social services said to move him on as no family members. Do you feel you can help with these three at all? I can try and get you some photos tomorrow and as normal I will get everything done prior to them coming to you? Vx
Ryan.jpg
Ryan3.jpg
Ryan4.jpg
anne

Re: Hudson 25.12.2014& Ryan Chinese crested 07.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

DSCF6676.jpghudsonryan.jpg
DSCF6681.jpghussonryan.jpg
DSCF6687.jpghudsonryan.jpg
DSCF6707.jpghudsonryan.jpg
DSCF6662.jpghudsonryan.jpg
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I am totally in love with these two, they are so affectionate and happy to see you. Leeanne and I took them to the poet's hut for time away to relax. Hudson is a little nervous, while Ryan is the more confident one. Little Hudson feel asleep in Leeannes arms, while Ryan was happy to explore the poet's hut, and of course get treats. I cannot see these two being in the kennels long, they would settle into the right home and give some lucky family so much love. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I had the chance to say hello to this gorgeous pair today. Dear little dogs, so cute and friendly. Get filling out the forms quick smart as I can't imagine that they will be with us for long love4.gif xx
heleny

Post by heleny »

What a fantastic little pair! Look at those faces! We went for a lovely walk through the woods yesterday and they so enjoyed it. They kept up, running quite fast and interested in everything around them. Such sweethearts! Here's hoping they find homes very soon. angel13.gif] angel13.gif]
jan&nick

Re: Hudson 25.12.14 & Ryan Chinese crested 07.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by jan&nick »

We walked the titchy twosome on sunday and what a delight they were - went for a long walk and they were well up for it no flagging, tails wagging the whole way round and they enjoyed a treat break at the park and boy do they love their sosses treats etc - jump straight on your lap so v affectionate absolutely nothing not to like about these two little sweeties
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I met and walked these two for the first time today and the word that really describes them is CUTE! They are very small, very wriggly to harness, but so little you can hold them in one hand and pop the harness over them with the other. They walk beautifully and we took them on quite a long walk. We think it was Hudson who was really interested in the squirrel ( which was almost as big as he is) but we weren’t quite sure which was which! They are very affectionate, and love being fussed, and I got licks from my little one, who I think is Ryan because he was the more cuddly of the two whilst Hudson (with the mad hairstyle) was more bouncy. They are adorable. I can’t imagine the set of circumstances that has led to them being in Rescue, but I don’t think they’ll be here for long, and in the meantime I’m going to enjoy them!! angel13.gif] love4.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

we walked the mini dynamic duo on sunday in the pouring rain but nothing could dampen their spirit for adventure - they always give you such an excited greeting when you first go in - and what a sweet easy to walk pair of gorgeous boys they are - and after a good long walk these two soggy doggies needed a good towel down with plenty of cuddles plus sosses and treats - lucky person who gets these two star doggies theyve gotta lotta love to give

P1010007.JPG
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took these two adorable sweethearts out today, you always get a wonderful greetings from them in there kennel. They had a lovely walk in the woods, for tiny little dogs they walk really well. They have such a bond walking together, Hudson is the more confident one, exploring all new smells. These two would make a wonderful addition to the right family, they are so affectionate, please consider them for their forever home :crossfingers.gif:
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

what more can you say about these two sweeties - sooo friendly sooo bubbly and lively sooo pleased to see you when you first go in - never a dull moment for anyone who takes these two on you would get two sweet little angels who can take any amount of affection and cuddles and like to give a lot back
P1010014.JPG
P1010015.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”