Dylan Staffie DOB 2012 - 14th October 22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Staffybull71

Re: Dylan Staffie DOB ?2012 Cannock Chase

Post by Staffybull71 »

Here's something lovely to see.

Here is Dylan completely trusting us. He certainly has come a long way from the early days when he arrived and we could barely touch him angel13.gif]

(I'm sorry the pictures are grainy. It was late at night I have tried to lighten them....)
back 1 (2).jpg
back 2 (2).jpg
back 3 (2).jpg
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

He has come such a long way with your love and patience. ..he is a true ambassador for all rescue dogs woo.gif] thumbs.gif love4.gif
Luella

Post by Luella »

That is just so lovely to see. Dylan waited a long time but boy was it worth it
Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

Well, it’s 6 months to the day today that Dylan came to live in his forever home! How fast it has gone and how far he has come. Who could have predicted how well he was going to do? I know there were a lot of fingers being crossed as we drove off from Gatwick on the long journey home to Staffordshire. You must be very proud of him at RR. A lot of it is due to the wonderful work you did with him over those two years.

He’s unpacked his bags, settled into his quiet life, made new friends, gone on holiday, got to know his new stomping ground (and visited a couple of local pubs!)….….the list goes on! love4.gif

He is a very happy boy. He loves his home and playing in his garden, cuddles with his Mum and Dad, long walks in the forest every day…..and scramble egg on a Sunday morning! He doesn’t ask for much, he is so easy going. We absolutely love him. He’s become the centre of our lives.

It hasn’t been completely glitch free….we have had the odd moment. But we learned from them and so did he. They’re very few and far between now. We get him and understand him and we know it is not his fault or ours. We are actually very protective of him - our priority is to never put him in a situation that makes him uncomfortable when we are out and about. Those around us know this too.

It just goes to show that there is someone for everyone and we should never give up on long stay dogs woo.gif]

sofa.jpg
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

We love hearing how well Dylan is doing. Sometimes our dogs need patience and support and your commitment and love for him shows through. Thank you for the updates :thanks.gif:
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

I just wish that we could clone you and Giles ...you have dedicated the last 6 mths to Dylan making sure he had time and patience. ... love4.gif
Congratulations to 6 months of wonderful updates photos and lots of happy tears ... :goodjob.gif:
Last edited by sweetpea on Sat 08 Sep 2018 14:14, edited 1 time in total.
anne

Post by anne »

Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I never doubted Dylan, I knew the trust was there, and then you two came along to make it work. Annoys me when dogs are returned within hours sometimes, when people expect them to fit in straight away and not understanding what the dog needs at all!
Dylan looks huge in that last photo btw 0002.gif]
Give him a hug from me, miss him loads but so glad he is happy xx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

Teresa he won’t stop growing!! He’s gone up two notches on his collar since we bought it 0002.gif] he’s going to need a bigger one soon!!! 0002.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

love4.gif
You guys are amazing, as is your boy Dylan xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”