Libby (Nyla) Staffie x DofB 21.12.15 Deal Kent

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jan Case

Re: Nyla Staffie x DofB 21.12.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

I took the lovely Nyla out today whilst Geoff had Buds. We went to the paddock for a run around first as they were both full of energy, not having been out for a walk yesterday. Nyla then walked beautifully for me, it was lovely when the path was wide enough to let them walk side by side, they are such a handsome couple. Nyla barked at a passing dog, but it was fairly half heartedly and she was much more interested in the treat Geoff gave her! Nyla is a lovely natured dog and is very responsive to commands. A poppet xxx
anne

Post by anne »

We took Buds and Nyla to the paddock this morning for a play. They love a bit of rough and tumble and are fun to watch.
DSCF6557.jpgnyla.jpg
DSCF6560.jpgnylaBuds.jpg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Walking Nyla and her kennel mate Buds was a total pleasure. Nyla is a calm, slightly reserved girl - but soon opens up after a bit of fuss and a sausage or two. She loves buds but I definitely saw her roll her eyes at him a couple of times for being a bull in a china shop :smiley-rolleyes010.gif: :smiley-rolleyes010.gif: They had a good play in the paddock - play fighting the whole time.....totally ignoring me until I got my sausages out - then I was best friend to both - cheeky monkeys!!!
E875F939-87A2-4E27-ACF2-6D8844DCCA24.jpeg
C0B91240-78F7-4189-8BD0-0EDB4F99DBAA.jpeg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I walked lovely Nyla today whilst Geoff walked beautiful Buds. Nyla has gained so much confidence since she came into rescue. The timid little girl who pee’d with fear when I tried to take her for a walk in her first few days now greets me with a happy wagging tail and nuzzles in for affection. She is an absolute darling. She is very good at ignoring the other dogs around her in the kennels as we walk past, Buds can get a bit upset by them, but Nyla remains Miss Cool and Calm. She was very excited by some cheeky squirrels we saw on the walk, and she played with great enthusiasm with both Buds and the old leather football. She is a really pretty staffie and a little poppet.
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Nyla is a little poppet - a very sweet, humble young lady. No problem at all passing other dogs. When her best friend buds tells another dog off, she looks to see what all the fuss is about, ignores her boisterous bestie and walks on....I’m sure she inwardly sighs as well!! Watching her and buds share a tube of squeezy cheese was hilarious (note to self - bring two tubes next time). Buds thinks he’s the boss but Nyla held her own and shoved him out of the way a couple of times, he shoved her back, squeezy cheese was everywhere. Can’t fault Nyla - she’s a gorgeous girl inside and out. Xx.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Buds whilst I walked Nyla today. These two are a really delightful pair of beautiful Staffies. Nyla is so pretty and very loving. She plays so well with Buds, but I think could be equally happy without him. She is very happy in the lead when we are walking and does not appear dependent on him at all. Nyla does not take much notice of other dogs when we are out walking but she is very interested in squirrels, and there’s were lots of very cheeky ones around today!, Nyla loves tennis balls. She loves footballs too, but she really loves tennis balls. And she loves having her tummy rubbed. She has such a lovely nature angel13.gif]
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Nyla is such a good girl. No problem at all taking her away from her bestie Buds to adjust her harness - the only problem was keeping miss wriggle bottom still - she was too busy accepting fuss from the other walkers. Her confidence has grown sooo much - a pleasure to see. She outsmarts buds in the paddock if he tries to take something from her - she held a ball between her paws then plonked herself on it - and wouldn’t be moved by buds. I cannot fault Nyla - and I love how buds thinks he’s the boss when deep down him and Nyla both know she is. Xx.
86F2BFF0-DDA3-46D8-8F9D-0171A10475BE.jpeg
6EA636C8-EA4D-43E4-BF62-89DCFE555430.jpeg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Nyla is such a little poppet to walk. Took her out yesterday whilst Geoff took Buds. She is very easy to harness, she is such a pretty little girl, very slender and with a very sweet face. She has a lovely temperament too. She loves playing with a ball, either football or tennis ball and she is very good natured with Buds occasionally over enthusiastic rough housing when they are playing. I cannot understand why she has not been snapped up by a discerning staffie lover, she’s a poppet. angel13.gif]
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

We took Nyla and her best friend Buds out for a long, long, long walk yesterday morning. Nyla was wonderfully behaved. She did make us laugh - buds barked at an onlead dog, she took a look to see what he was barking at and decided to join in herself......even though we’d passed several dogs without any reaction from her......think she just wanted to get in on the action! Tony and myself love walking Nyla with Buds - always a pleasure to spend time with. Xx.
58D13282-977E-4691-9DFD-B50617326C90.jpeg
723F50BE-5514-4F54-9450-D11A4AF7DC6A.jpeg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Nyla is my Sunday morning smasher. Tony and I love walking her with her kennel friend Buds. She definitely rolls her eyes at him sometimes - but she adores him. She spends a lot more of her walk investigating and stopping to have a good sniff of anything of interest and is a relaxed, happy girl. For the first 10 minutes she pulls to catch up with buds but after that she stops and makes him wait for her. She loves her long walks and I thoroughly enjoy walking her. X
2D37A304-992B-4841-8E23-991885FBDBA8.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”