Poncho AmBull x DofB 2014 Beddington Croydon

Dogs that have found their forever home
pits

Re: Poncho AmBull DofB 2014 Guildford Kenns

Post by pits »

Here's some photos of Poncho earlier, a lovely dog.
f5small.jpg
f3small.jpg
f2small.jpg
f1small.jpg
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Brilliant photos of Poncho Johan. Friday we spent a long time in the paddock and all he really wanted was cuddles, such a sweet and gentle dog is Poncho and he still wants to be a lap dog when you are in a seat love4.gif . He did great 'sit', 'stay', and then 'come Poncho' and he loved running over. I ended up being on a work call and he was just so good, waiting for the tennis ball to be thrown and then just near your feet in the shade, it was nice to see him being able to chill for all that time. angel13.gif] Saturday we walked with Rizzie and Poncho lead the pace which had a few 'I'm going to lay here and you can rub my belly' which was lovely to see him so relaxed and Rizzie didn't mind the stops. We then chilled in a nice shady area. I can't emphasis enough the potential this lad his, he needs a loving home and he'll then be able to gain a few pounds.
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Poncho & Linda 2.jpg
Poncho & Linda.jpg
A couple of pics of Poncho enjoying his cuddles with Linda today, he looks in heaven having his neck scratched.
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Had a great walk with Poncho, it was the first time we've walked to Losley as it was a nice cool day. We meet Rachel with Marley there and the boys walked happily back together to the kennel.
Happy Poncho with his new harness
Happy Poncho with his new harness
FranB

Post by FranB »

Lovely to see Poncho today,he was a little stressed, not his usual self, I think kennel life is hard for him. However, he was a very good boy and he didn’t put a foot wrong. He did cheer up a bit after a dip in the river and then made friends with a fisherman and had a good sniff inside his bag. love4.gif
Here he is enjoying the water.
67D19263-B3F3-4A86-91A5-5960CA63EC22.jpeg
CB97ABE7-88D1-4DC5-9922-114E2172F8FC.jpeg
andyrols

Post by andyrols »

I walked Poncho again on Saturday and whilst he seemed a little more stressed than normal he calmed down once we got walking. We met a lovely family by the river who expressed an interest in him as they have recently lost one of their two dogs and Poncho lived up to his billing being very loving and especially gentle around their children. I do love him - such a good looking boy. Fingers crossed for him!
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Poncho was very excited to go out for his walk today! I had a lovely greeting of kisses, then Poncho stood nicely while I popped his harness on.
We met with a friend of mine, and he greeted her happily while on his lead, and we went for a very long walk! Poncho walks strong to begin with, but noticeably calms down the further away from kennels he is.
He showed off with lots of rolling in the grass and ‘sits’, then promptly jumped on a picnic table! 😂
Turns out Poncho also knows ‘paw’ ... if treats are involved!
Love you Poncho 😘
BEA3F481-541F-4552-95BD-E7E46DC239B3.jpeg
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

Oh I love this boy so much, I have no idea why he hasn't found his home? He is such a handsome boy and is so loving, he is a bit of a goofball and his job would be comedian if he were human. We have had some great walks lately and Poncho really enjoys a cuddle, I bet in a home he will be a calm boy who loves to curl up by the fire. Let's all hope it's his lucky day soon. angel13.gif] angel13.gif] angel13.gif] angel13.gif]
pits

Post by pits »

Here is a recent photo of handsome Poncho by volunteer Mel:
ponchsmall.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

Here's Poncho photographed yesterday. He does this cute thing where he lifts his paw to ask for a treat as you're holding it up.
po1small.jpg
po2small.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”