Chance Ambull DofB 2008 - 1st December 2020

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Chance Ambull DofB 2008 - 1st December 2020

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Chance3.jpg
Our most wonderful loving boy chance, I'm so sad, devastated and heartbroken to say yesterday was laid to rest such an amazing boy we only had him a short time was most definitely the best time. I know people remember him from his long stay unfortunately in kennels. Andy, Jo and Ruby
Chance.jpg
Chances' Thread below:
Chance's Story : Chance grew up in his family since 7 wks old and is now 10 years old. He's lived with kids, cats and other dogs. A few months ago mid June she asked for my help because Chance had had a fight with their chihuahua, he's entire and she was in heat and food was involved. The chi needed stitches and emergency vet care but is fine now. But thought they have to put Chance to sleep or rehome him. The vet nurse offered to help but instead she said her daughter was trailing him with their Staffie and if didn't work they'd let the vet nurse know. Apparently the daughter gave away to friend who gave away to another person so poor Chance passed around since then.

He was found wandering on his own. His 7 days are up and was due to be assessed if not claimed. The owner assures me he's dopey and sweet but at 10yrs old his chance of rehoming through the kennels. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Chance is being neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress on 7th and travels to us on the 8th. Chance was now in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Chance's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Chance2.JPG
Chance4.jpg
Chance's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. We were approached by a Vet Nurse who tried to help account above
ChanceAmb.jpg
Chance comes 8th August (8.8.18)
Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Chance Ambull DofB 2008 North comes Wednesday 8th

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Bless him, welcome Chance love4.gif
Chapmania

Re: Chance Ambull DofB 2008 North comes Wednesday 8th

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Chance love4.gif xx
Sarahk

Re: Chance Ambull DofB 2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Chance is so so gentle, lovely boy love4.gif , wasn't keen on the rain on Friday so had 2 short walks instead of a longer one !
DSC06658.JPG
DSC06660.JPG
DSC06659.JPG
DSC06664.JPG
We'll get the smile back on your gorgeous squidgey chops Chance xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
anne

Re: Chance Ambull DofB 2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

What an amazing gentle wonderful boy Chance is. I had the pleasure of taking him to the paddock for a mooch around and then for a short walk. He was perfectly behaved, walking with a loose lead although when he heard a lot of barking coming from the kennel block he commented on it with his deep loud bark. Bless him, he is just a great big cuddly bear- he would be perfect to keep you warm on a cold winter night.
DSCF5787.jpgchance.jpg
DSCF5775.jpgchance.jpg
DSCF5780.jpgchance.jpg
DSCF5783.jpgchance.jpg
Jojo18

Re: Chance Ambull DofB 2008 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20180820_191837.jpg
Chance such a loveable friendly boy !
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20180820_191904.jpg
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Oh I so Love the Ambull boys , That I couldn't wait to meet Chance today , I walked in his kennel and received a lovely happy greeting such a gentle boy .
He has the softest fur and that big squidgy head I couldn't stop cuddling him , Chance took all this strangers love in his stride as we set off for our walk.
Chance happily barked at an excited puppy as he walked past but is a great listener and distracted easily from the puppy to resume our walk.
He loves a treat and he stood, sat , did close throughout our walk whilst I worked put his known commands .
He plods along loose leads for most of the walk, jumped in the river for a swim , clearly loves the water.
We walked very calmly past a herd of young cows not making a sound ! Past pedestrians, and cyclists snd stayed closely by my side .
He's big and scrummy and will happily fit right into a loving home !
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

I walked Chance yesterday and today...he is sooooo gorgeous. To second what everyone will say when they first stroke Chance, he has the softest fur, just like velvet! He is gentle taking treats, walks lovely on a loose lead. We stopped for a cuddle on both walks. Being an older boy he doesn't need to be out long so I spent the time giving him lots of kisses and tickles behind his ears.

It would be wonderful to see him in a home where his humans can love him just as much as he'll love them.
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Chance is a giant softie! It was my first meeting with Chance on Wednesday and what an easygoing walk it was... Chance does like to bark to make himself known to other dogs (like a giant chihuahua might!) but he is so easy on the lead and very engaged with you. At one point we stopped to talk to walker Tamsin with Bobby (RR malamute) and Chance just leaned into my leg and gave me the softest eyes. Chance is a gorgeous boy, who really deserves another chance angel13.gif]

Big softie Chance
Big softie Chance

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”