Lily Staffie x Pug? Bulldog? JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Norwich

Dogs that have found their forever home
jan&nick

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by jan&nick »

great walk again lily (with your buddy of course) - you both passed other dogs nicely and enjoyed lots of attention - always a pleasure topdog

P1010928.JPG

P1010929.JPG
Jim Thomas

Post by Jim Thomas »

Lily, what can I say that's not been said before. I think you're great as do most who know you. You walk like a goddess and are always pleased to go out for some messing around. I enjoy my time with you as do many other walkers, plus you are happy to meet new people. Why are you still with us at the kennels? All I can say is that's someone else's loss that you are not their dog and in their life.
So if you'er reading this, give this lady a chance. She really is a star and if you don't, I look forward to seeing Lily soon.
We always have a great walk. I can't wait for our next.

Look how beautiful she is.
20180902_115838.jpg
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

great walk on sunday in the rain with your buddy mika - a gentle walk as always and you behaved quite perfectly when two biggish off lead dogs came right up to you with the owner making no attempt to stop them v good girl lily xxx

P1010990.JPG
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

you always get a lovely greeting from lily (and mika) so pleased to see us its always heartwarming - a nice little walk to the stream meeting a few dogs on the way and a little paddle (lily never likes to do too much unlike mika) and then the long way round and back - always a pleasure lily
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Lily and Mika were both ready for a walk today. After giving me the run around trying to harness her, Lily was ready to strut her stuff through the woods. Lily loves a good ole stroll and is happy to walk just behind or beside her mate Mika whilst taking in all the smells of the woods. Lily and Mika had a lovely long walk today and were both pretty chilled out when we returned. X
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I walked lovely little Lily today whilst Geoff walked her kennel buddy Mika. I always love walking this little girl, she is such an easy walk. Yes she can be a bit shouty at other dogs, particularly in the kennels, but on our walk today she ignored the two we passed separately and ignored the cyclist. In fact I had to apologise to little Lily, because I told a lady passing us with her dog that Lily might be a bit mouthy, and the little princess totally ignored the other dog, and made me a lier! This little girl has spent most of her life in Rescue and I just don’t understand it. She would be a fabulous sofa companion ( she loves cuddles) and she enjoys her walks and goes at a very easy pace. Little poppet xxxx
heleny

Post by heleny »

I so agree Jan - Lily would make the perfect companion for someone who wants to receive love and affection by the bucket load with loads of kisses thrown in. She and I had a lovely walk in the November sunshine today although she did seem to miss Mika and was glad to get back to him after the walk. I so wish someone would home this lovely lady - she deserves the very best of homes because she is the very best of dogs. Good luck Lily darling. :crossfingers.gif:
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

took lils out for a great walk on sunday with her cohort mika - theres nothing like a lily greeting to set you up for the day along with mika so pleased to see you earlydoors and knowing you are taking them out later - they wait patiently often at the window tails wagging for their turn to come - early sausages out the way and the usual games chasing round the tea room and off for a lovely walk - lily v relaxed and such an easy walk never any pulling with this girl - hard to imagine going to the kennels and not seeing/walking lily (and mika) but really hope one day she finds that loving home and i am sure she would give a lot of love back
heleny

Post by heleny »

I walked my favourite girl, Lily, today and we had an enjoyable, relaxing time. She is such an easy girl to walk and like many of the dogs there enjoys cuddles in the hut. She is somewhat reactive when she sees other dogs so care is needed then but otherwise she is just lovely. After our walk she settled back into the café with her best mate Mika and enjoyed a few sausages. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Well a visit to the kennels would not be complete without a walk with this special girl. She is just so affectionate and is very easy to walk although she never wants to stray far from the café and best mate Mika. She does enjoy a sausage or two and might have to start walking a bit further to walk those calories off. Lovely girl - come on someone - have a heart and take this little lady home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”