Lola Dogue de Bordeaux x DofB 11.05.17 Bexhill on Sea

Dogs that have found their forever home
anne

Re: Lola Dogue de Bordeaux DofB 11.05.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Lola is a joy! She has such an expressive face. Sometimes she looks grumpy but she is not at all grumpy. Sometimes she looks happier than happy, which she seems to be most of the time.
DSCF4142.jpglola.jpg
DSCF4144.jpglola.jpg
DSCF4146.jpglola.jpg
DSCF4150.jpglola.jpg
DSCF4160.jpglola.jpg
DSCF4164.jpglola.jpg
DSCF4167.jpglola.jpg
coffeepot12

Re: Lola Dogue de Bordeaux DofB 11.05.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by coffeepot12 »

lola (1).jpg
I had a lovely walk with Lola on Sunday. She pulled a little to start off with but once we go in to our stride it was absolutely fine. We went through the woods and out in to the fields. Lola enjoyed the sounds and smells as we walked round and was unfazed by a family of cyclists passing by. She wasn't keen on going through the muddy puddles, instead walking round to keep dry but did enjoy a dip in the stream as it was very hot.

At the end we sat down under the tree taking in the view. Lola is a lovely girl and I hope she finds her new family soon.
xxlynne

Re: Lola Dogue de Bordeaux x DofB 11.05.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Lunnie Lola

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I walked lovely Lola on Wednesday whilst Geoff walked gentleman Marlee. These two are a lovely combination to walk together, they are both so laid back and gentle. Lola decided if she couldn't walk beside Marlee (the path was a bit narrow in places) then she wanted to be in the lead, so we had a bit of pulling until she achieved her objective and then nice loose lead again. Lola is a gentle, lovely lady, with eyes the colour of malt whiskey! She isn't all that interested in treats on her walk, but if she does take them it is oh so gently. We had a little run in the paddock when we got back, she does like to chase the odd tennis ball and then back inside for a chicken chew and a rest on what was getting to be quite a warm afternoon. Lola is a poppet.
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Lola has learned to let her hair down...she is enjoying being a puppy when she is in company and plays with me and shows a cheeky side which she would not have dared to 4 weeks ago. She nurtures items and interrelates to them with care and joy. Lola spends her days in my bedroom and her nights in my lounge 'cause i just can't bear to put her into kennels. In the first week she would put about 4 of my shoes on the bed during the course of the day. On the the 3rd day she chewed to back of one, an old shoe so no care: Since then no damage but always a couple of shoes and maybe a boot are on the bed when I go in, together with her toys and kong.

Lola has really gained so much confidence and is relating to the other dogs with her gyrating backside swishing from one side the other on meeting. She is as soft as 'fine velvet' and very special!
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I walked lovely Lola today whilst Geoff walked Chief and Biscuit. Lola is in the main kennel block now and I’m pretty sure she prefers to be in Lynne’s bedroom!! She was very keen to go for a walk even though it is so hot. She extended her neck to make it really easy for me to put her harness on. She is an absolute poppet. She pulled a bit to begin with, which isn’t like her because she was very keen to get going, but she settled very quickly. We went down to the stream where she had a nice drink and lay down in the cool mud in a typical staffie ‘splatted frog’ pose which I guess Dogue de Bordeaux also adopt! Then we had a couple of ‘zoomies’ in sheer pleasure of being down by the stream. Lola is such a good girl, with a little anxious frown and a big happy smile. It would be lovely to see her with a family of her own.

Who can resist that smile?
Who can resist that smile?

Lola2.jpeg
Judy

Post by Judy »

I walked Lola for the first time this afternoon. She is super friendly and was extremely patient with me whilst I was untwisting her harness. She was very keen to be going out but soon settled down, she is very sensible for a young dog. Lola on several occasions had a good roll around on her back I had to be careful she wasn't rolling in anything too unsavoury! She is such a lovely affectionate girl and I shall look forward to walking her again. love4.gif
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Had the pleasure of walking lovely Lola on Tuesday. She was very keen to get out so pulled a bit to begin with but was very obedient to commands to wait and slow down! She settled very quickly as usual and I took her on a nice long walk to use up some of that energy. Chief and Biscuit and Geoff were meant to be walking with us, but they trailed a little way behind!! Lola and I went back to the paddock for a play, although she was a bit pooped by then so we had lots of cuddles and a bit if ball chasing! Lola is a lovely girl, gentle and friendly.

Lola1.jpeg

Lola2.jpeg

Lola3.jpeg
dyersantos

Post by dyersantos »

I took the opportunity to to get to know the lovely Lola on Friday, and I am smitten.

She is an absolutely amazing girl, a joy, to walk and play with.

She is gentle taking treats, gives lovely kisses and has the softest squidgiest chops ever...

A diamond, and a priceless beautiful baby girl....

DSC_0022_crop_432x476.JPG

DSC_0024_crop_432x591.JPG

DSC_0024_crop_432x513.JPG
kn00231

Post by kn00231 »

Lovely Lola smiling for the camera! Such a friendly girl who can’t wait to get out for a walk and really loves a cuddle 💖
7A70E021-ABBD-4F4C-899A-6723E332E279.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”