Harvey Patterdale DofB 26.10.12 Weymouth Dorset

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
heleny

Re: Harvey Patterdale DofB 26.10.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

Harvey was my last walk of a busy day and what a nice walk to end on. He was in quite a serious mood and every so often would stop and just look at me! He walks well and passed other dogs without fussing. I think Harvey would like his own home to come soon though - hopefully he won't have to wait too long. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Harvey was in the mood for a brisk walk through the woods, we stopped for some treats and a cuddle. He is such a sweet boy, he is so good and does not pull on the lead. Harvey would flourish in the right home, and would make a wonderful companion. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Harvey and I enjoyed a brisk walk through the woods today. He is a serious little dog - very friendly, but serious! At one point we saw fellow walkers Anne and Louise with their two RR dogs and Harvey got quite excited and wanted to join them. He seems to like the company of other dogs. Hopefully his forever home will come along soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Despite the rain Harvey was up for a longish walk and so we walked to the keeper's cottage and back. He got very excited following Missie and her walker at one point - I have to say that Missie behaved impeccably and ignored my little excited terrier altogether. He is a great little chap - good company, easy to walk and affectionate. His turn for a happy homing soon? :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Harvey out for the first time this afternoon, he is such an easy boy to be with. He was easy taking him in and out the kennel block ignoring the other dogs barking at him.Part of our walk involved walking along the road, Harvey is nervous of big lorries and vans, whenever one past by he cowered away, poor boy, luckily most of our walk was off road. Harvey stopped a few times to have a roll around on his back when he enjoyed having a tummy rub. Harvey is a very gentle sole, when we got back to the kennels he was very gentle when I offered him treats. love4.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

I just love looking at those photos of Harvey - thank you Sarah - as they sum him up so perfectly. He is a polite, well mannered. sometimes serious patterdale and is a great dog to walk. He likes to go fairly fast but every so often will have the usual sniffs and investigations of the undergrowth that patterdales are so famous for. Today he wanted lots of rolls in the grass and to have his tummy tickled. He is a great character - hopefully he won't be with us for much longer. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
xxlynne

Re: Harvey Patterdale DofB 26.10.12 Weymouth Dorset

Post by xxlynne »

HarveyHomed.JPG
Perfect homings are when you walk away after waving a precious dog away, and have no concerns...you KNOW they are going to be accommodated, kept safe, loved, forgiven and cherished. Thank you Kerry from us all you gave that feeling and Harvey recognised your reassurance too. :havefun.gif:
dyersantos

Post by dyersantos »

So glad I got to give the little fella a walk yesterday.... So happy he has found his home, he's a great catch and will not let you down. Thank you so much!!!
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

Enjoy life by rhe sea Harvey! :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Goodbye Harvey - thank you for some lovely walks. Be happy in your lovely new home. :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Last edited by heleny on Wed 08 Aug 2018 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”