Annie Parson's JRT DOB 07.05 - 21.09.20

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Rescue Remedies

Annie Parson's JRT DOB 07.05 - 21.09.20

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Annie & Mylo
Annie & Mylo
Dear Lynn and all at RR,
I have some very sad news to share with you. Today we have had to make a very tough decision about poor little Annie lambkins. Over the last few weeks she had started to struggle with eating and walking around, she kept on stumbling and wasn’t having a very good time, over the weekend she kept on having what seemed like little seizures and this morning she couldn’t even have a wee unaided as she kept on falling over. After a visit to our vets, it was thought that it would be kinder to let her fall into a deep sleep rather than just trying to prolong the inevitable.
I will miss her as she was my first little lady as all our others have been and are boys, so it was so nice to have another girl in the house. She could be cantankerous which always made us laugh and rather than have a moan at me after her hair being brushed she would chase the boys who would all flee when the saw her in a mood and heading their way.

Her side kick Mylo will miss her terribly but we are please to say that he has a good support network in place with Hendrix, Ludo and Bertie, who he loves playing with.

Thank you RR for giving us the pleasure of little Annie’s twilight years she was a lovely girl who will always have a special place in our hearts and will be deeply missed.
Dear Annie
Dear Annie

Annie's Thread Below:
Originally posted by xxlynne in April 2012.

Annie & Mylo were our TerrierRescue terriers of the month for the December 2018

Current Status: Homed
Annie & Mylo's Story: Both Annie and Mylo were originally found stray/abandoned, and unclaimed within council pounds. Rescue Remedies offered Rescue places, saving their lives. Both Annie and Mylo were rehomed by us separately, but into the same home in 2006 and 2012. They are close friends and need to be rehomed together. Annie originally came from Essex and was found in July 2006 at about one year old; Mylo was found in April 2012.

Annie & Mylo were returned to us in September 2018 by the family we homed them with, as sadly, their owner's health was challenged and he moved into a home for the elderly. Both dogs are neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Annie and Mylo are now in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst they await their new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance, and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.

Mylo
Mylo

Annie
Annie

Mylo
Mylo

Mylo
Mylo

Annie
Annie

Annie
Annie

Annie came to us in 2006, before we opened our Forum. Here are her pictures when in foster with xxlynne in 2006, before she was rehomed.

Annabel.jpg

Annabel1.jpg

Annabel3.jpg

Annabel4.jpg

Mylo joined her seven years later, and they are close friends.

Starting with Mylo, progress through to meeting Annie in our Rescue below:

Mylo6.JPG

Mylo's original referral details:
Please can you take a Jack Russell in the pound, we can neuter him for you. He is a nervous male. xxMichelle

Our nervous boy came today (Mylo in 2012)

Mylo2.JPG

Mylo3.JPG

Mylo4.JPG

Mylo5.JPG

This picture shows his nerves

Mylo7.JPG
Rescue Remedies_2

Re: Mylo JRT DOB 2010 Isleworth

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 »

ClaireG 25 Apr 2012 06:19 pm

Dear Mylo is a nervous little lad, but then again I am not terribly brave with our little terriers either :oops: ...... so Mylo and I decided we could probably help each other out ....

gentle boy …

not too sure at first ..

meeting the lead ....

ok.....you're not really scary anymore :D

just the sweetest face, and his terrier inquisitiveness outweighs his nervousness! He needs a lap to sit on where he can watch the world go by and build his confidence to go forth and join in!

He was funny with his treats , he ate one or two but it was more of a game, I offered, he took and then placed them in his bed and came back for more!

Slow and steady really will win the race with this little chap.
Rescue Remedies_2

Ozmum 29 Apr 2012 02:49 pm

I met this lovely little lad today. After a while he was brave enough to come and take a bit of chicken from the tub that I was holding (at arms length) but he dropped it and had to run into his bedroom, but he soon came out again to eat it and more. I am a true Staffie fan but this little lad is very cute.
Rescue Remedies_2

xxlynne 05 May 2012 11:41 am

Mylo moved in with Terry, Hannah and Annie last night. Annie who is a Parson's JRT rather likes her little friend; fascinated by him has told him off and laid down her rules and Mylo has been very obliging. He is going up to Terry and Hannah for strokes this morning and has eaten a hearty meal.

They are pleased with him and think given time he will build his confidence more and more. I'm meeting them on Wednesday for Mylo's second vax and chip.
Rescue Remedies_2

xxlynne 05 May 2012 06:56 pm

Mylo doing very well. Just one accident today. Walking out with Annie on the lead. Met daughter Alex and Amelia her daughter, came over and was soon fussing. Eating well and coming up to Terry and Hannah for love frequently! Ahhhhhhhhhh
Rescue Remedies_2

J.A.L.A 18 Mar 2014 08:03 pm

Hi I have finally joined the forum so I can update on my dads behalf. Mylo moved in nearly two years ago with Annie and they hit it off straight away.We have never seen Annie so taken with another dog she always seemed more of a people dog,but that has completely changed since he arrived. They fight and play all day and night if you let them! We never saw her play with anything before. Its amazing the difference a little dog can make.
He is completely settled and comfortable and has a real cheeky chappie feel and walk about him. He is great with visiting grandchildren.Mylo is so loved and wants for nothing as he has got dad and Hannah (and Annie) wrapped around his little paw.

Rescue Remedies_2

J.A.L.A 18 Mar 2014 09:29 pm

Mylo with some of his toys.
Rescue Remedies_2

J.A.L.A 20 Apr 2014 06:15 pm

A perfect pair (Lynne really knows her dogs!)
Happy Easter from Mylo and Annie
Kiss of love.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Mylo and Annie are coming to stay tonight in kennels as Terry their owner is in hospital
xxlynne

Re: Annie & Mylo JRTs DOB 2005 & 2010 Gatwick kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Sadly Terry having survived a serious health event has needed to go into a old people's home and so has come to terms with surrendering Annie & Mylo back into our care. Alex his daughter & Jon adopted Charlie (Black Labx lurcher) from us and is dealing with Terry's affairs

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”