Zoey Staffie DofB 18.04.12 Penarth Wales

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Zoey Staffie DofB 18.04.12 Penarth Wales

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Zoey5.jpg
Zoey's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Midlands council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Zoey is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Zoey arrived into our care on the 5.6.18. Zoey was in boarding kennels nr Guildford whilst awaiting her forever family.

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Zoey's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Zoey6.jpg
Zoey68.jpg
Zoey69.JPG
Zoey's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 21.05.18: Hi Lynne, I wonder if you are able to help with either of these girls Zoey the brindle is 6 yrs and has been in the pound several months as has Tasmin the black and white girl who is 2 yrs. Nice girls they have no serious issues other than Tasmin is strong on the lead. Both fine with dogs of the opposite sex on initial tests and great with people and older kids. Not tested with young children

Many thanks and I hope you are well. I will ofcourse pay for spaying Margaret x
Chapmania

Re: Zoey Staffie DofB 2012 Comes end May

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Zoey love4.gif xx
xxlynne

Re: Zoey Staffie DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Welcome Zoey! A lovely girl whose instincts are to avoid dogs rather than confront them. Here is is for the first time exploring the paddock that she looks out on to from her kennel

Zoey1.JPG
Zoey2.JPG
Zoey3.JPG
Zoey4.JPG
anne

Post by anne »

Welcome Zoey.

I had the pleasure of meeting and sharing a walk with Zoey this morning. She was delighted and excited to be going out and tried to put her own harness on. I can report that Zoey is very sweet and friendly, walks happily along with a loose lead and is very responsive when you talk to her. She is a delightful, easy staffie girl who will make a wonderful companion for some lucky person/family.
DSCF4294.jpgzoey.jpg
DSCF4303.jpgzoey.jpg
DSCF4305.jpgzoey.jpg
DSCF4310.jpgzoey.jpg
DSCF4315.jpgzoey.jpg
DSCF4321.jpgzoey.jpg
DSCF4327.jpgzoey.jpg
DSCF4328.jpgzoey.jpg
DSCF4330.jpgzoey.jpg
DSCF4334.jpgzoey.jpg
DSCF4346.jpgzoey.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Zoey was happy to share her walk with Skye this morning and the girls got on great.
DSCF4380.jpgzoey skye.jpg
DSCF4381.jpgzoey skye.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Skye and Zoey walking together
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Zoey enjoying some fuss in the paddock with Anne on friday xxx
DSC04970.JPG
DSC04973.JPG
DSC04953.JPG
DSC04956.JPG
DSC04957.JPG
DSC04962.JPG
DSC04963.JPG
ooooh, that's the spot :0)
ooooh, that's the spot :0)
DSC04967.JPG
DSC04969.JPG
DSC04971.JPG
Sweet sweet girl thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
xxlynne

Re: Zoey Staffie DofB 18.04.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Dear Zoey was spayed today ....so will have a few days of gentle exercise as she heals.
anne

Post by anne »

Dear little Zoey was happy to have a gentle walk with new boy Kaiser this morning, showing him around. The dogs were very relaxed and happy walking together.
DSCF4421.jpgkaiserzoey.jpg
DSCF4423.jpgkaiserzoey.jpg
DSCF4424.jpgkaiserzoey.jpg
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Introducing Mrs Easy Pezzie of Guildford - Zoey! She's a beautiful dinky little staffie and she got me hook line and sinker on Friday when I went into her kennel for a cuddle, as she snuggled in leant against me and just cuddled. On Sunday I got to walk her thumbs.gif She has a lovely pink harness and is a very easy welcoming lady, we walked along in front of all the other Guildford RR in their kennels and her tail just wagged happily along as you told her she was a good girl. Along the busy road she wanted to sniff (not fussed by traffic).
Zoey.jpg
We then had a little staffie train up toward Losley; Rizzie and Roxy in front, and it is clear she likes dogs for company, especially noticeable as at the gate we were to turn back (due to me being a bit tight for time) ... it took me a few sausages to persuade her it was okay to go the opposite way. This little lady is a gem!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”