Reggie Akita x Staffie DofB 15.01.17 Cinderford Glos.

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Reggie Akita x Staffie DofB 15.01.17 Cinderford Glos.

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Reggie.jpg
Reggie's Story : Reggie was owned since an 8 week pup but sadly his owner lost his home and they have both been homeless for 5 weeks and Reggie's owner is forced to give him up: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Reggie is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Reggie was now in boarding kennels nr Guildford awaiting his new family.

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Reggie's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Reggie2.jpg
Reggie5.jpg
Reggie6.JPG

Reggie's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information: We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 18.05.18: We were approached to help Reggie as he and his owner were homeless.
Charlie

Re: Reggie Akita x Staffie DofB 15.01.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Charlie »

P1110428 (588x640).jpg
Lovely to meet Reggie today :welcome.gif:
P1110432 (479x640).jpg
A bit nervous in his kennel but enjoyed exploring his new surroundings..
P1110433 (640x597).jpg
Such a handsome boy love4.gif
d160fbac-6b7f-4306-9327-d515ab3a8918 (417x640).jpg
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

What a stunner. love4.gif. He looks just like Miko except black and white instead of brindle and white. He's got the Akita regal look to him. I look forward to hearing more about him.
KayG

Post by KayG »

Lovely photos, can’t wait to see more! Be good gorgeous boy x
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Reggie enjoyed his first walk yesterday and today...he travelled on the back seat of the dog mobile and was neutered. Reggie does carry a few nerves and does a low growl when concerned however proving he is gently managed he is soon friends. We are friends now and he can relax into Rescue now whilst we search for his new family.
KayG

Post by KayG »

So happy to hear this! Hope he makes a speedy recovery. He is the most loyal and loveable companion when trust is established. Miss him so much but know he is in the best place possible. Hope his forever family come along soon and fall inlove as much as we did.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Reggie love4.gif xx
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

Reggie is such a chilled boy! He enjoys chasing tennis balls and played tug of war with me today. He's come from a sad situation and needs a little time to trust but he rolled over for belly rubs today which was lovely to see. Such a handsome dog with a cinnamon bun for a tail love4.gif
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
KayG

Post by KayG »

Miss that smile so much. Glad you are making new friends and being a good boy Reg. Hope you find your forever home soon, you deserve the world and more.
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

Reggie has quickly become one of my favourites. Such a handsome pup!
He's very interested in other dogs but has no negative reactivity towards them and is a pleasure to walk. He is so playful and really great fun in the paddock playing with balls, ropes or just running around with me. He now wags his tail like mad when I come to walk him and is excited to be out, even if that's just sitting with us while I have lunch. He really is a joy love4.gif
I hope to get some videos of this fab boy up soon. As KayG said, he's a wonderful dog who will make a loving, loyal friend in a new home.
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”