Dogs that have found their forever home
MrsP

Re: Stanley Boxer x Lurcher DOB 2011 Rayleigh Essex

Post by MrsP »

Awesome news! So lovely to see the boy love4.gif
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

What a lovely update! Always love hearing about Mr Stanley and how he's getting on. Thanks so much for sharing and please give Stan a big hug from us. thumbs.gif :goodjob.gif:
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Steven&Karen

Post by Steven&Karen »

Hi love4.gif Mr Stanley - Stan the Man - here, home from another lovely week in Suffolk on my holibobs. Loved my comfy cottage with fab walks in Orford taking in the sea air, watching swans (not quite as exciting as chasing squirrels but very interesting) and visiting pub gardens with lovely doggie biscuits on offer thumbs.gif
I behaved myself all week, only 1 growl slipped out - well the man did get too close to one of my humans and it was only a little growl! Best of all I got to run free on my favourite beach thumbs.gif
Sending lots of love to all my dearest friends at RR love4.gif thought you'd like to see my holiday snaps!

Our Stan has continued to settle in especially when the family come round, he loves our 2 year old grandaughter Izzy but we still use a stairgate but now Izzy can say his name & calls to him to the gate and shows him her toys, he gives her fingers little kisses. He's not interested in the baby, Rory, at all which is great.

He has a couple of best friends, Abby the staffie and Spider - both females who are nervous of all dogs except for Stan. He loves his very early morning walks around the town ending at the Mount, where we watch the ducks & occasionally see rabbits & squirrels, to Stan's delight. On these walks if we bump into either Abby or Spider then Stan is very happy. He has 2 lady dog walkers, Liz & Jasmine, who take him out a couple of afternoons during the week just for 1/2 hour when we are both at work so that he's never left more than 3 or 4 hours at a time. He loves them both & happy trots off with them.

After 2 1/2 years we finally took the plunge and in July Stan went into the wonderful Harvesters Farm Kennels in West Hanningfield just for a long weekend for us to go to Scotland for The Open. We were so worried that it would be too much stress for him but due to their no bark policy & two play times in the paddock each day, his own bed & food he absolutely loved it. He came home the same dog which was such a relief & the owner said he was the best behaved dog. She said that he was a pleasure to look after, so obedient & that if he came again they would like to walk him with some of the other dogs during his visit. So proud of him, I said that he'd been saved by RR and that the love, care & attention that he had received from everyone at RR after a dreadful start to his life had helped him so very much and that we'd just given him a good home where he was loved. So well done RR. xxx

Walking The Ness
Walking The Ness

Relaxing at Mole End
Relaxing at Mole End

Hawaii no Walberswick
Hawaii no Walberswick

Walkies at Orford
Walkies at Orford

Sunset at The Jolly Sailor
Sunset at The Jolly Sailor
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

Lovely to hear from you Stanley and that you are living the high life that you so very much deserve.
I remember and think of you most weeks when I walk one of your fellow RR dogs close to the wooden bull statue that you were always mystified by regardless of how many times you saw it..... 0002.gif]
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

So glad I checked in and saw this wonderful update on one of our fav boys. He is looking more handsome than ever... gawjus! Big hugs to him. xx
love4.gif :havefun.gif:
Steven&Karen

Post by Steven&Karen »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: Hi ya!.gif
Stanley's 3rd Gotcha Day
Thank you RR Heart fill with love.gif] can't believe it's 3 years it seems like Stan the Man has always been here with us

3rd Gotcha day.JPG
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Happy belated 'Gotcha' day Mr Stan... I should have remember as we've now been in our house for three years and Stan moved with us as we were fostering him at the time.

Bless him! He's looking a bit more distinguished now. Love his heart. Give him a big hug from us. love4.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Happy 3rd gotcha day Stan the Man xxx

Always love seeing your cheeky face love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

3 years! My time flies. Looking as gorgeous as ever Stan the Man love4.gif xx
Steven&Karen

Post by Steven&Karen »

Heart fill with love.gif] Happy 4th Gotcha Day from Stanley
Though the grey is showing, Stan the Man is still a character but he's mellowed thanks to the excellent help of Southend Dog Training. Stan the Man loves the classes & pack walks with all his dog friends.
He's had an eventful year, a trip to the wonderful Harvesters Farm Kennels for 10 days whilst we went on a special 40th Anniversary trip to Canada - Stan was an absolute star, the kennel staff loved him.
Then in September a holiday to his favourite place - Orford in Suffolk - where he was able to have 2 or 3 walks a day on his favourite beaches & in the countryside.
Sending love to all at RR with grateful thanks for saving his life Heart fill with love.gif]
Here's a link to Stan doing his Kiki dance for a piece of apple roflmao.gif
Suffolk dreams - Aldeburgh
Suffolk dreams - Aldeburgh
Just shutting my eyes
Just shutting my eyes
https://dlmail.ymail.com/ws/download/ma ... k2l35RqI2

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”