anne

Re: Missy Lickle Staffie DofB 14.06.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Missy loves a tummy tickle.....
missyDSCF4263.jpg
Sarah and Joe

Post by Sarah and Joe »

What a little Missy! She is just adorable. She was my first walk of the day and didn’t bat an eyelid at the other dogs in the line of kennels we had to pass to get out. She still has stitches from being neutered so no walking in the stream but she just reminded me of the Littlest Hobo as she jogged along the path “maybe tomorrow I’ll settle down, until tomorrow I’ll just keep moving on” 0002.gif] .
Missy responds well to commands and accepted affection whenever we stopped, rolling on her back or nuzzling into my side. She did make a dash for the door as I left her in her kennel though so you do need your wits about you around her. Cheeky girl. lol.gif

D1E6E947-605F-4943-A576-A611C1437A52.jpeg

067AC4BB-9282-49D9-A291-32D17F3C4466.jpeg
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

Missy was my second "first time to meet and walk" today. She really is the cutest little thing. love4.gif (I do love small Staffies!)

She was very happy to be out for a walk and made it ever so easy - setting a good pace and taking direction well.

She wasn't bothered stopping for sniffs, so we were done in no time. But I wanted more, so I then joined her back in kennel for a few minutes and came out covered in muddy paw prints as a result of and her clambering all over me. Love it! thumbs.gif

PaulB

Post by PaulB »

Another walk with this lovely girl today, plus some paddock-time on our return (just an opportunity for cuddles, tickles and face washes really!).

I was very tempted to slip her into my pocket and bring her home with me!
Hannydub

Post by Hannydub »

I met Missy yesterday for the first time, and oh my what a beautiful beautiful girl she is. I was too busy adoring her and letting her get to know me to take any photos but we had a really lovely walk. She doesn't seem to have much interest in stopping for sniffs or stopping for anything really, so it was quite a brisk walk. We ran into Emma and Ruby Tues about half way round, and we decided to buddy up as Ruby seemed interested in following Missy and Missy didn't seem that bothered either way.

What a perfect girl, I understand she can be somewhat of an escape artist and she did show a little interest in squirrels but she was so easy to walk, not bothered by bikes, people, other dogs.

Surely she will be snapped up quickly, if not I will try and get some pictures of this beautiful girl next time. She is a little stunner.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh I just love this little dog and I would if I could lol.gif we joined Beethoven and Tommie on a walk today and they got along great, and I think Miss definitely fell in love with Beethoven as she kept trying to bump shoulders with him walking along. I could not stop watching her little bum from behind (I do have a thing about staffie bums 0002.gif] ) and her tail never stops. Nothing not to like about this girl, just make sure your garden is secure, she very small and cheeky.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

IMG_5389.JPG
IMG_5368.JPG
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

Oh there you are Missy - you've "escaped" from the Available section and "dashed" into the Reserved one!

Fingers crossed. I always imagined your stay with us would be short. 🤞😍
IanandNicky

Post by IanandNicky »

I took Missy out today. She's just adorable. Happy to see me and walked easily out of the kennels. We had a walk across the common and through the wood with her happily trotting along, tail wagging with some muttering and mumbling! A real pleasure to walk with her.
xxlynne

Re: Missy Lickle Staffie DofB 14.06.14 South Norwood

Post by xxlynne »

Jonathon and Bethan came straight after work today to meet Missy. They had a lovely walk and then Simon the Staffiex joined us and they were delighted with Lickle Missy to put her in their car!
MissyHomed.JPG
MissyHomed1.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”