Missy Lickle Staffie DofB 14.06.14 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Missy Lickle Staffie DofB 14.06.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
missy1DSCF4072.jpg
Missy's Story: Missy lived with her owner and one of her male puppies. They frequently got out of the garden and on one occasion they got into a house and there was an incident with a cat which survived but needed vet attention. The dog warden became involved and the Missy's son was rehomed. Owner turned from drug user to dealer to feed her habit. Missy was given away to brother and she was found stray with no interest from the brother and he was a bit of mean character. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Missy will be neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Missy is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
missy2DSCF4046a.jpg
missy3DSCF4049a.jpg
missy4DSCF4051a.jpg
missy5DSCF4072b.jpg
Missy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to help Missy when she had served her time in the pound by Safe & Sound who know Missy of old and are pleased to finally help her, and pass her to a responsible Rescue.

Missy came into our care on the 22nd August 2021
xxlynne

Re: Missy Lickle Staffie DofB 14.06.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Little Missy is a chatty little Staffie. She is very busy and, as with the tiny Staffies, they defo have terrier traits! Missy used to escape and is at this period of her life still a proficient escapologist! She applies her mind to travel crates, doors and any perimeter fencing. There is a whole world out there to explore and her past life has been about entertaining herself and her son by 'walkabouts'. We are checking all our paddocks tomorrow and repairing the 'Hardy (JRT) holes', repairing the equipment room door where she decided it could be pushed at the bottom... lets gooooo!!! She hasn't much patience and a whole lot of impatience!

Missy is great meeting dogs and when 'one or two... ' terriers told her "How dare you stand there"... 0002.gif] she looked on unimpassioned and turned her head and walked on by. Whilst Missy is with us she is going to be a great stooge dog.
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Cant wait to see pics Kiss of love.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Oh yes, feisty, chatty, fun, friendly, with a twinkle in her eyes and all in a small package. Missy is an absolute delight. Claire helped me while I took Missy's photos yesterday and I expected her to be very lively and impatient (Missy that is, not Claire! 0002.gif] ) but no, she was calm and engaging and totally brilliant. I then took her for a walk and she was an easy walking partner. Fallen in love with this little lady, that's for sure. love4.gif
missy6DSCF4054.jpg
missy7DSCF4063.jpg
missy8DSCF4076.jpg
paul.buckle

Post by paul.buckle »

Oh I do like a little Staffie - looking forward to meeting you Missy! love4.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Little Missy bustles on her busy way like a bumble bee!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
IMG_7497.JPG
IMG_7496.JPG
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh my goodness, I can't wait!! Lovely photos Anne woo.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

I had a couple of great walks with Missy this week. She is the most delightful pocket rocket. We went to the stream yesterday to see if she would enjoy a paddle. She was not too fussed about being in the water but did have a short paddle.
missy1DSCF4179.jpg
missy2DSCF4185.jpg
Leeanne

Post by Leeanne »

1AFA6439-5C98-460D-B235-91A6B8A8E5AC.jpeg
Little missy what a fab girl so friendly and happy. Loved exploring yesterday. Definitely fell in love with missy yesterday she’s a great girl to walk. Hopefully won’t be long until her forever family comes along.
EmmaT

Post by EmmaT »

Missy is a real smasher. Very popular and for good reason. I snuck in a cuddle which is a treat on a first meeting. She is.. quick! and nearly shot out of the kennel alone but on lead shes an easy walk. Missy is good with other dogs an was unimpressed with passing dogs and one of our parties need to bark about varied things.

Return to “Our Superb Staffies (Staffierescue.co.uk)”