Mr Biggles Staffie DofB 28.10.15 Kettering

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Mr Biggles Staffie DofB 28.10.15 Kettering

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
biggles1DSCF3880a.jpg
Biggles' Story: Biggles was taken in by a family who were first time dog owners. They felt he needed his own garden and their life style didn't cater for his full needs. Not for cats or small furries. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Biggles is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Biggles was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
biggles2DSCF3861a.jpg
biggles3DSCF3884.jpg
biggles5DSCF3843.jpg
biggles6DSCF3852a.jpg
biggles7DSCF3851.jpg
Biggles' progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to help.

Biggles came into our Rescue on the 15th August 2021
anne

Re: Biggles Staffie DofB 28.10.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Biggles is the sweetest boy. He loves people and wriggles his body when you go and see him. He is a little scared passing the other dogs in the kennels but happy once out. He is such a quiet soul, walking nicely on the lead, tuned in and happy to be in your company.
biggles8DSCF3854a.jpg
biggles9DSCF3866.jpg
biggles10DSCF3870a.jpg
biggles11DSCF3857.jpg
paul.buckle

Post by paul.buckle »

What a stunning chap!

His expression completely changes in the photos where he's offering a paw - love him already!
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Everyone wants to walk Biggles! I had the pleasure on Tuesday (snuck him in at the end!!) he is a beautiful solid little staff who walked on a slack lead the whole time, impeccable manners. I took him through the woods and he found a very long stick that he thought he might like to take back with him. After it had banged into my legs a couple of times and got stuck between the trees we were negotiating he accepted very equably that it would have to stay behind. Total sweetheart love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Biggles and I had a lovely time in the paddock yesterday. Such a fun little dude.
biggles1DSCF4147a.jpg
biggles2DSCF4156a.jpg
biggles3DSCF4157a.jpg
biggles4DSCF4159a.jpg
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

:dog_running-186.gif: Great photos Anne , love the ones with the ball. 👌🤩⭐️What a handsome chap Biggles is !
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

What a handsome chap he is.
Satch

Post by Satch »

Met and walked handsome Biggles yesterday. As previously stated he does get stressed walking past the other dogs but once out settles beautifully. Walks very well on a slack lead with no pulling whatsoever. We walked behind Emma who was walking Simon which was a great partnership. I look forward to walking Biggles again soon, but something tells me I will be joining a big queue as he definitely is a favourite with all the walkers. Until your forever home comes along Biggles lots of love is coming your way from us all at RR bighug.gif
Annette9

Post by Annette9 »

I met Mr Biggles for the first time today, he welcomed me like a long lost friend. After slobby kisses and cuddles, the leads were clipped on easily and off we went. As mentioned before he was a bit worried passing other dogs in the kennel, but when we met dogs on the walk he was very interested and at one point seemed stubborn as he wanted to meet everyone, however we just let them pass. roflmao.gif we had a calm, leasurley walk down the forest lane and halfway through were overtaken by Lynda and Tigga. Biggles decided to follow and this put a spring in his step. Later on though we parted ways as there were still too many delicious scents to investigate . Heart fill with love.gif] Biggles is a sweet, kind hearted soul, cannot wait for my next walk with him.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

My first meeting with this lovely boy today. I agree, he's not happy with the dogs around him barking in the block, but is a different dog once out walking. Probably one of the most chilled walks with a dog I've ever had! Very gentle, sweet boy.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”