Rudy Staffie x DofB 2020 RRemedies Centre

Other breeds that are available for adoption
xxlynne

Rudy Staffie x DofB 2020 RRemedies Centre

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
simon1DSCF3262ab.jpg
Rudy's Story: Rudy grew up around other dogs, was fearful of his owner who over-crated him. Rudy was then homed through us but one partner used harsh method and Rudy didnt settle. Rudy is a dog who needs security and his own space. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Rudy is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Rudy is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst waiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
simon2DSCF3243.jpg
simon3DSCF3247.jpg
simon4DSCF3288.jpg
simon5DSCF3260.jpg
simon6DSCF3275.jpg
simon7DSCF3277a.jpg
Rudy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 4.7.21: There is this 12 month Red Staffie boy. He's chipped and has had vacs. Good and mixed with other dogs but resource guards food living with other dogs. Nervous boy.
With Frenchie pup he mixed with
With Frenchie pup he mixed with
Simon.jpg
Rudy came originally into us on the 6th July 2021
Jude&Alf

Re: Rudy Staffie x DofB 2020 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jude&Alf »

Rudy, only love and kindness for you now lovely boy thumbs.gif
I’m so happy that you have found your way here and I cannot wait to meet you Kiss of love.gif
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Thank God RR now has this boy. Onwards and upwards little one 💙
EmmaNicole

Re: Staffie Staffie x DofB 2020 Gatwick Kenns

Post by EmmaNicole »

I’ve been to say hello to Simon a few times now. He is understandably nervous and takes comfort in having the kennel door between for now but he happily takes my sausages and gently sniffs at my fingers so hopefully soon we can take the next step in becoming firm friends. :crossfingers.gif:
anne

Post by anne »

Rudy was heading out for a walk with Emma this morning. He looked super happy so I decided to join them and do his photoshoot. Rudy is a true entertainer and was soon rolling around in the grass and showing us his commando crawl. He loves human company and was making new friends. He is a wonderful character.
simon8DSCF3266.jpg
simon9DSCF3270a.jpg
simon10DSCF3283a.jpg
simon11DSCF3287a.jpg
simon12DSCF3291a.jpg
simon13DSCF3298.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Loved meeting Rudy today, he's a really, really lovely boy love4.gif
He'd been out for a lovely stroll with Emma and enjoyed his photo shoot with Anne and then, well all this beautiful boy wanted to do was make friends, with everyone and I was lucky enough to be walking past at the right time thumbs.gif just a little call of his name and he responds beautifully, coming in for a treat and showing off his best sit.
Rudy is going to absolutely flourish in the care of RR, such a beautiful boy Kiss of love.gif
EmmaNicole

Re: Simon Staffie x DofB 2020 Gatwick Kenns

Post by EmmaNicole »

I was honoured to get to take Simon on his inaugural walk. Simon has been a little nervous and shut down in the kennels and so Anna kindly got him out for me as he is used to the staff going in his kennel. As soon as we were out of the block Simon stopped and did the longest wee, he had clearly bee waiting for a while to relieve himself which is a good sign he will be clean in a home environment. Once the wee was finally over Simon on keen to get exploring but despite his eagerness he was pretty good on lead with little pulling. Anne joined us on our survey of the grounds so that she could take some photos and I think she's done a wonderful job capturing what a handsome dude Simon is and in fact he is a bit of tart really, reveling in the attention and showing off his commando crawl for the camera roflmao.gif

Simon clearly loves human attention and lapped up the treats and cuddles. He is still a young dog though and will likely need some further training so he knows what is expected of him. We saw several dogs milling about whilst we out and Simon ignored them all, good boy thumbs.gif

My intital impressions of Simon is he is a cracking you boy who will flourish in a loving home and make a wonderful and faithful companion. love4.gif
CarolynRob

Post by CarolynRob »

The Amazing Lynne answered my pleas once again and how beautiful does he look. So lovely to see him enjoying life after a bad start.
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

CarolynRob wrote: Fri 16 Jul 2021 15:20 The Amazing Lynne answered my pleas once again and how beautiful does he look. So lovely to see him enjoying life after a bad start.
He really is just the most fun little lad I have fallen bad for this cute chap. love4.gif
KevD

Post by KevD »

What a good looking young dog. Lovely expression. He's a very lucky boy RR are taking care of him now thumbs.gif

Return to “Our Outstanding Rescue Remedies Dogs”