Rudy Staffie x DofB 2020 RRemedies Centre

Other breeds that are available for adoption
ajweetch

Re: Rudy Staffie x DofB 2020 Gatwick Kenns

Post by ajweetch »

Rudy is an absolute joy and we had a great afternoon with him. Affectionate, playful, respectful and great out on a walk, he's just lovely to be around. I have no doubt that he'll soon be snapped up by a loving family, but until then we will thoroughly enjoy walks and paddock time with him!

Simon1.jpeg

Simon2.jpeg

Simon3.jpeg
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

Rudy has been on my must-meet list for a little while but I only got around to doing so yesterday - sorry Rudy!

He's a lovely boy, with all the energy you'd expect from a youngster. He jumped up few times but with a bit of training I have no doubt he'd soon learn that his exuberance should be saved for suitable occasions.

After our trouble-free walk we spent some time in the larger paddock, giving him chance to "let it all out" for a while! woo.gif]

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I had my first walk with Rudy today. He is a very friendly boy, and is a stunning dog. He has a nice nature and the world is still new to him. I didn't have any problems with him, but he is a very, very strong dog who pulls in his exuberance to enjoy his walk. However, I found him very responsive so I'm sure that with correct training and once in a home, and his "kennel excitement" gone, he will not take too long to learn. We walked along the main road where he was less pully, and didn't react to people, traffic or cyclists.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
Arrived late today and got a bit of Rudy time. Nice excited greeting in the kennel and off we went for a walk around the grounds and then up the lane. Rudy is good with people and other dogs. Today he saw 2 guys talking in the lane. He was transfixed.
20211012_164631.jpg
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

Another lovely boy that I must admit to not having walked for a little while, so that was remedied yesterday.

A few minutes in the paddock first to get him over the initial excitement of being out and then a lovely walk on my usual route. One thing Simon does need to learn is that the tennis ball is the toy, not the tennis ball chucker! 0002.gif]

Simon 20211017-1.jpg

Simon 20211017-2.jpg

Simon 20211017-3.jpg
ajweetch

Post by ajweetch »

Rudy is a top dog – not to mention extremely handsome. I hadn't realised quite how much he adores the paddock until recently. As soon as you let him off the lead he's away, chasing round and round, asking for balls to be thrown for him. His puppyish nature is absolutely adorable, and so of course I am happy to oblige. We spent a good chunk of time playing ball today, followed by a sunny walk. When I first started walking Rudy, he was pretty weary of his surroundings but his confidence has definitely grown! Another lovely lovely boy who deserves an equally lovely home.
Butter wouldn't melt!
Butter wouldn't melt!
IMG_0114.jpg
IMG_0117.jpg
Rudysowners

Rudy Staffie x DofB 2020 Gravesend Kent

Post by Rudysowners »

(Since returned)
Hey guys I just want to say a massive thank you for everything you have done for me I have been playing in my new home non stop and exploring all the nooks and crannies I will keep you posted on how I’m getting on. As I’ve started a new life I’ve been given a brand new name I am now Rudy I’m off to the sofa to chill now but I will be in contact soon!!!
Thanks guys woof woof
Rudysowners

Post by Rudysowners »

My new sofa!!
My new sofa!!
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

I'm so pleased for you Rudy. (I seem to recall you never did respond when I called you Simon anyway!)

I'm looking forward to the update to your thread that tells us where you are and who you're with now. 😄

Keep the updates and photos coming please! 👍
xxlynne

Re: Rudy Staffie x DofB 2020 Gravesend Kent

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)

Thank you Liam and Sean...
Rudy'sHoming (1).JPG
Rudy'sHoming (2).JPG
so lovely to know Rudy has coped with the excitement of being in your home and coming to terms with a new chapter in his life which will allow him to enjoy life and love in abundance. Keep in touch

Return to “Our Outstanding Rescue Remedies Dogs”