Rudy Staffie x DofB 2020 RRemedies Centre

Other breeds that are available for adoption

Post by Guest »

That video is fab Anne it shows the twinkle in his eyes and how much fun he is having. This boy with make an active understanding family / couple very happy I’m sure love4.gif
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Seeing how happy this boy is is wonderful. What a transformation and all he needed was love and patience which he will get in abundance now. Bless him. he is a stunner. xxx Heart fill with love.gif]
anne

Rudy Staffie x DofB 2020 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Rudy is an amazing boy. I love spending time with him. He has so much to give. He is super friendly, fun, engaging and so very handsome.
simon1DSCF4134.jpg
simon2DSCF4143.jpg

Post by Guest »

My 2nd walk out with Rudy. He's bigger than the average Staffie and determined on his walks out. He doesn't lunge but is slightly unsure at times. Rudy loves people and is keen to greet you. He is very responsive and would blossom with some home schooling to make up for missed lessons.
I watched him in the paddock playing along the fence with Shadow, loads of play bows and they seemed to enjoy each others company.
Mrees94

Post by Mrees94 »

I met Rudy briefly yesterday and thought he looked like a great boy, so today I took the opportunity to meet him properly. Rudy was very excited when I entered, he did get a bit jumpy but there’s nothing in it and he just wants to get out and about. Rudy and I walked with Rebecca and Hugo, both seemed happy with the company. Rudy walks very well, enjoying a roll in the long grass as he goes! He’s very responsive and alert, he was desperate to play with Hugo but didn’t pull to get to him. Rudy really is a great boy and I hope his home comes soon!

Simon1.jpeg

Simon2.jpeg
anne

Post by anne »

I haven't walked with Simon for a while and he is certainly much more settled and his true character is emerging more and more. Rudy was very playful and lively yesterday which was lovely to see. He is so connected and in tune with me as we walk, meaning he is easy to manage, so I can relax and enjoy his joy and enthusiasm for life.
This boy sure knows how to roll..........

Post by Guest »

I got to meet Rudy for the first time on Friday and took him out on a fun walk! He was so happy to be out and playfully rolled around in the grass a few times on our way to the woods 🤗 He’s a lovely boy and has a really sweet nature 🥰
Simon_opt.jpg

Simon_opt-2.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

I had a lovely walk with Rudy on Monday. His character is really starting to emerge and he has a real fun side to him which is lovely to see.
Rudy loves to roll in and commando crawl through, the long grass.
simon1DSCF4343.jpg
simon2DSCF4344.jpg
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

1st time out with Rudy today. What a lovely boy. At times a little bit nervous, but very easy to get on with.
20210917_144343.jpg
And assuming the position for rolling:
20210917_144310.jpg
anne

Re: Simon Staffie x DofB 2020 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Simon is such a fun boy to spend time with. He loves you spending time playing with him. He laps up all the attention and plays gently for his size. You can see his enjoyment written all over his face. love4.gif
simon1DSCF4577.jpg
simon2DSCF4581.jpg
simon3DSCF4582.jpg
simon4DSCF4587.jpg
simon5DSCF4591.jpg

Return to “Our Outstanding Rescue Remedies Dogs”