Lennox Staffie DofB 24.08.19 Chichester

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Lennox Staffie DofB 24.08.19 Chichester

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Reserved
lennoxDSCF0001a.jpg
Lennox's Story: Lennox was introduced to a Staffie bitch as a puppy. His energy proved too much for her as he was reaching 9-10 months. They had several set toos and their owner living in a flat had no other option to muzzle Lennox to avoid another fight. They on the whole got on but she became wary of him. Lennox was booked in to put to sleep and the vet nurse contacted us as he is a wonderful boy. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Lennox is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Lennox was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
lennox2DSCF9658.jpg
lennox3DSCF9643.jpg
lennox4DSCF9654.jpg
lennox5DSCF9666.jpg
lennox6DSCF9679.jpg
Lennox's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: A vet nurse called us as Lennox had been booked in to be put to sleep but his owner was very upset as he had noone that could help him to rehome Lennox. All rescues had refused.
Nic

Re: Lennox Staffie DofB Aug 2019 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Nic »

So glad that Lennox was saved, he is a love bug. I've been lucky to walk him a couple of times since he came in, and he always puts a smile on my face.

The first time I walked him he wanted mega cuddles first, he jumped up on the bench next to me and I got the full works. I'd usually be more cautious when I don't know the dog, but before I could think I was getting a face lick.

He is a bouncey excitable dog, and will jump up at you, all playful. He loves squirrels and just being out sniffing everything. We had two very large black labs who were off lead make a bee line for us, I had no idea how Lennox would react... And the owner wasn't in sight... Like a pro! And they were huge! Seemed like he wanted to join them and play.

Seems like he needs some basic training, but he really is a lovely friendly playful dog love4.gif
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

Kiss of love.gif
What a lovely animal. Lively, energetic and very affectionate. Not grabby, does pull but not excessively. Very alert to sights and sounds and can spot a squirrel when its standing still! After which he does have great interest.

Lovely lovely boy who likes to be near when offlead in the paddock. He also leaps around like a winter salmon when running free. It's beautiful to watch.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Last edited by StephenB on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

20201113_123254.jpg
DariusV

Post by DariusV »

What a beauty to to spend time with! Lennox is full of life and love to give! I'm already jealous for his future owners.
DSCF8786.jpg
DSCF8799.jpg
DSCF8813.jpg
DSCF8778.jpg
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Love the little white heart on his nose💕 hope he’s soon snapped up bless him
anne

Post by anne »

I had the pleasure of meeting Lennox while he was out with Darius. What a happy, fun, super friendly boy.
lennox7DSCF9669.jpg
lennox8DSCF9672.jpg
lennox9DSCF9674.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Lennox was having fun in the paddock with Annette yesterday before his walk. He is such a friendly, handsome dude.
lennox2DSCF0003.jpg
lennox3DSCF0005a.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Lennox is quite possibly one of the most sweetest and friendliest of dogs I have met in a very long time love4.gif
I enjoyed my first walk with him last week and was literally blown away with how friendly he was, Lennox has this way of taking every opportunity of coming in for a cuddle and oh how wonderful this boys cuddles are, he gets super close to you and stays oh so still just enjoying every second of being close Kiss of love.gif
Today we shared a walk with the lovely Junior and new walker Narmin, Lennox was a little star, leading the way and putting Juior at ease and we all enjoyed a lovely relaxed walk thumbs.gif
Look forward to outvnext walk love4.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Fingers, toes and absolutely everything crossed for you lovely Lennox, you've got this beautiful boy Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”