Rubytues Staffie DoB 2018 RRemedies Centre

Staffies that are available for adoption
Mon&Chris

Re: Rubytues Staffie DoB 2018 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Mon&Chris »

We think we finally managed to tire Ruby out! We went for a long walk during which she behaved impeccably. She was busy checking everything out. When we passed people and dogs, she was easily distracted with a treat and she took directions really well. She then took us to the paddock where we played for a while. She chased balls back and forth and eventually she was tired and ready to go back.
20210407_170306s.jpg
20210407_154459[13335]s.jpg
20210407_153640s.jpg
20210407_153552s.jpg
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Rubytues was excited to go for her walk today… but she’s most excited about her paddock time and started edging me towards it as soon as she realised we were at the end of the walk. She’s great fun in the paddock and she loves nothing more than to have a ball thrown and to chase after it. It’s good to have a few balls on hand as she likes to go between them and run back and forth with her various balls. Here are some photos her skipping about happily – and relaxing after a lot of play time.
20210414_152453.jpg
20210414_152348s.jpg
I'm really tired now ...
I'm really tired now ...
lainey29

Post by lainey29 »

Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif
Angharadbp

Post by Angharadbp »

Lots of fun with Ruby Tuesday yesterday. We went in the paddock before and after her walk so she could burn off all the energy she has. She loves to play fetch and then has a nice lie down in the shade. She didn’t react to anyone walking past us while out she’s such a good girl and loves her cuddles too.

Betty1.jpg

Betty2.jpg
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

First time of walking this gorgeous girl. She knows what she wants but will listen to reason. She is a strong girl but once she had been to the paddock for lots of ball play she relaxed. We then had a relaxing walk. She is very affectionate and had to have lots of fuss before and after.
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Rubytues has come such a very long way since her arrival thumbs.gif
I have absolutely loved seeing this amazing girl flourish, she has gone from being unsure of herself and the world around her to embracing all that life has to offer in the most effervescent, unique Ruby style way love4.gif it has been joyful and wonderful to witness woo.gif]
Oh my goodness how Ruby has grown and flourished, with her lovely, regular walkers Rubytues has learnt to trust and listen, she has learnt to slow the pace down and take it all in and just enjoy life, it's been a joy to see Rubytues lose her worries and just be.
Of course we cannot forget the love affair that is Rubytues and Tommy, these two are just joyous together and not only have they learnt so very much from each other, I too have learnt so much from them, Tommy's sneaky little sniffs always make me laugh 0002.gif]
So I'm going to say the very, very best thing about this girl, her massive ability to love, she will sneak up on you and give the very best kisses, I quite often just stop, mid walk and there she is, big old beautiful smile looking up for a kiss and a cuddle, Rubytues gives the softest kisses love4.gif love4.gif
Rubytues is a little fizzbomb, a beautiful girl who is much loved and until her perfect home comes along we will enjoy her fabulousness Kiss of love.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Rubytues was so fabulous on her walk yesterday thumbs.gif as always super quick exiting her kennel but as soon as we got going she really slowed the pace down, in fact I think it was one of the slowest walks we have enjoyed together thumbs.gif
Rubytues now really takes her time on a walk, enjoying every single moment of her treasured time away from kennels. So Ruby has her much loved walkers and she trusts them all very much, she takes huge confidence from that trust and can be a little bit of monkey when she spots someone she knows when out and about, she will not move on until she has said a proper hello woo.gif] yesterday we were almost back at kennels and she spied her friends Mon and Chris, testament to how far this beautiful girl has come, Rubytues absolutely adores Chris, proper full on cuddles and kisses Kiss of love.gif Ruby arrived rather unsure of men, how far this girl has come thumbs.gif
The other great source of Ruby's confidence has come from her very special friendship with Tommy SR love4.gif she has learnt so much from this relationship, I have watched her mirror Tommys actions, she has looked to him for confidence and oh my goodness what a joy it's been to witness, just 2 beautiful dogs enjoying each other's company love4.gif love4.gif
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Rubytues was her usual cute self and full of beans today. As Jude said, this girl is getting better and better every time we see her. She stopped for some staffie cuddles before entering the woods, which were gratefully given. She walked well in the woods, sniffing about and checking on us. On our way back, she was beyond eager to get in the paddock and say hi to Buds who was already in there. Rubytues was bursting with excitement to get in and Buds and Emma were kind enough to let her go in. We were incredibly grateful to both of them! In the paddock, Rubytues was happy to run, run and run chasing balls. She then came to us for cuddles in the shade before bringing a ball back with her to her kennel as her prize of the day 0002.gif]
More tennis balls, more fun!
More tennis balls, more fun!
Tennis balls and cuddles, this is life!
Tennis balls and cuddles, this is life!
anne

Post by anne »

It was rather a wet walk with Ruby yesterday but she didn't seem to mind. She is so much calmer, relaxed and engaged than when she first came to us. Well done Ruby and well done all the walkers who have been helping her along the way. She is more than ready for her forever home.
ruby1DSCF2191.jpg
ruby2DSCF2193.jpg
If you want an energetic, cuddly companion, then Ruby Tuesday might be the little diamond girl you are looking for.
anne

Post by anne »

Another lovely walk with RubyTuesday yesterday. Rolling seems to be a favourite activity at the moment with all the new, lush grass around.
ruby1DSCF2320.jpg
ruby2DSCF2321.jpg

Return to “Our Superb Staffies”