Missy Staffie DofB 3.2.17 Ferring W. Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Missy Staffie DofB 3.2.17 Ferring W. Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
missy1DSCF8859a.jpg
Missy's Story: Missy grew up with children 5 and 7 and then a bullbreed puppy now nearly 1 years old. Her home became very busy with stepchildren staying and visiting for sleepover etc. Missy was worried by the arrival of the new baby and so has been held at the mother's whilst another home was sort. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place. Missy is neutered, chipped, and ready for her booster. Missy is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
missy2DSCF8854.jpg
missy3DSCF8849.jpg
missy4DSCF8830.jpg
missy6DSCF8858.jpg
Missy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We have been asked to take MIssy in and find her a new family less.

Missy came into our Rescue on the 27th September 2020
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG
xxlynne

Re: Missy Staffie DofB 3.2.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Missy has arrived! She is small, sweet and so happy to make friends. She loves her food but is a good weight and has a wonderful glossy coat. She has underlying sensitive skin issues but not apparent ATM.

Lovely to meet her and help her. Welcome little Missy

Three little video's to give you a feel of Missy on arrival as she comes to terms with being at the kennels

IMG_0203.JPG
Paw!
Paw!
IMG_0185.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Missy is just the most beautiful little Staffie love4.gif
Having not met Missy before I entered her kennel and approached super gently, crouching down to make friends, Missy had absolutely no concerns, she greeted with the most enthusiastic greeting you could ever wish for, proper staffie kisses and cuddles Kiss of love.gif
Missy is a dream to walk, trotting along at a lovely pace just the best companion. She is super beautiful too, with perfect proportions, her brindle coat is amazing and when walking behind her she has the cutest little ears, love her love4.gif
So pleased I got to meet Missy today, she is just the perfect little staffie package and is going to be so popular with the other walkers, although I can't see her being with us for long :crossfingers.gif:
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Just to say many people have been querying Missy's age as she has a whiting muzzle. Her microchip is very clear...she was chipped as a 2 month puppy and indeed she was born on the 3rd of February 2017 and is 3 and a half years old. positivo1.gif
Luella

Post by Luella »

What beautiful & trusting eyes she has
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I love a good old pair of frosty chops
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

My murphy had a black muzzle until he was 2 and then went grey ...people always thought he was older .....
Its silver frosting Kiss of love.gif Missy is beautiful love4.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I met and walked this little girl this morning. Missy is a compact, proper staffie girl. She is super friendly, wiggly, wags her tail all the time when you speak to her on her walk, and was excellent around other dogs. Being a typical people loving staffie, she looked sad when I left her in her kennel, but I'd be surprised if shes not snapped up ultra quick. Really nice little staffie.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
KathrynG

Post by KathrynG »

Hello Missy you gorgeous girl! I look foward to meeting you love4.gif
Nucasol

Post by Nucasol »

First time out with Missy today and it's fair to say she's a superstar. Gorgeous welcome from her when collecting from kennels and then straight on the trails with Buds and Eddie. Missy was a brilliant walker, nose down-straight ahead type, only stopping for the occasional stroke, cuddle and treat of chicken dinner from the pocket. She showed both the barreling bouncy Staffy side when going down the firm tracks and all the grace of a ballerina when tip-toeing her way around the muddy parts! Just a really beautiful natured dog, full of energy and ready to shower any new owner with affection.

Missy1.jpg
Missy2.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”