Lexi (Kiki) Staffie DofB 28.09.15 Slough Barks!

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Lexi (Kiki) Staffie DofB 28.09.15 Slough Barks!

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
kiki1DSCF8485a.jpg
Lexi's Story: Lexi grew up with children. Kiki managed to get to next-door neighbours cat, fortunately the cat survived but family stated they could no longer trust her with the children(?!!!)... and threatened to booked her to be put to sleep but first advertised her on internet. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Lexi is now neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Lexi was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. Do NOT phone for details: Homing Questionnaire is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
kiki2DSCF8470.jpg
kiki3DSCF8498.jpg
kiki4DSCF8496a.jpg
kiki5DSCF8481.jpg
kiki6DSCF8467a.jpg
Kiki's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Kiki came into our Rescue as an emergency

Owners opinion below...we will reassess
Name: Lexi (Kiki)
Sex: Female
Neutered: No
Breed :Staffy
Microchip No: Not known
Colour or any distinguishing markings: blue and white
How long have you owned/fostered the animal: since 8 weeks old
Please describe temperament: very loving to people- not good with other animals
Is your pet house trained (If applicable): yes- needs to be let out last thing as may occasionally wee a bit in her bed
Where does your pet spend: Days- around house- night sleeps downstairs
How is your pet with children: bouncy.
Has your pet ever snapped at, bitten, or attacked a person or child (if yes, please give details below): No chews fingers but doesn't bite
Has your pet ever snapped at, bitten, or attacked another dog (if yes, please give details below): Does not like other animals
DOG OWNERS: Does the dog come when called? Yes
DOG OWNERS: Does the dog walk on a lead without pulling? Pulls at first then settles down
Has your pet got any health problems: none
Owner feels not to be around children (After incident with cat see below) but maybe older teenage she would be ok
Attacked a cat in the garden so definitely no other animals

Lexi arrived in our Rescue on the 9th September 2020
anne

Re: Lexi Staffie DofB 28.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

I met Lexi on Thursday and wow, she is a little stunner. Lexi loves people and she loves cuddles. She is a lively, fun, happy, friendly, delightful bundle of gorgeousness.
Lexi will be very popular with all the staff and volunteers and will no doubt bounce quickly into her forever home.
kiki7DSCF8471a.jpg
kiki8DSCF8499.jpg
kiki9DSCF8501.jpg
kiki10DSCF8503a.jpg
Stevesmj

Re:Lexi Staffie DofB 28.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Stevesmj »

bighug.gif bighug.gif

Big hugs from a big hearted girl.

CarolynRob

Post by CarolynRob »

Lynne Thank you once again for taking this super urgent girl for me.

Shes absolutely beautiful and so reminds me of my girl Amber- not in looks but in personality. Made me tear up a bit as miss my girl so much.

As always- in great hands with you and your amazing staff and volunteers. wheyhey.gif Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif
Elliesmum

Re: Lexi DofB 28.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

Well I've never owned a dog that wouldn't chase/grab a cat or other small furry, but they have all lived safely with my children and grandchildren!!!!
Welcome Lexi, it was lovely to meet you today, you are gorgeous and it looks like you will be getting more walks than you're used to little Miss Tubby Heart fill with love.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Hilbs

Post by Hilbs »

1.jpeg
I met the gorgeous and ever so friendly and loving Lexi today - this photo says it all. She just wants to give love. She is so easy to walk and I hope, as Anne has already commented, that she bounces into her forever home soon sweet girl.
Triggermoon

Post by Triggermoon »

Awww shes a blinder!
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

I will try not to be OTT in my description of my walk with Lexi today as she is just EVERYTHING! I just love Staffies and she is that lovely dumplin' of a Staffie that we all dream of taking home. She walked beautifully with Buster and was happy and engaged on our short adventure. Gave Jo and her some socially distanced space in the paddock so she could enjoy some cuddles too, couldn't keep them all to myself wink.gif .
Kiki and Jo1.jpg
kiki and jo2.jpg
xxlynne

Re:Lexi Staffie DofB 28.09.15 Slough Barks!

Post by xxlynne »

Giulia, Stephen and Kevin their son travelled to meet Lexi today... Helen had the pleasure of introducing little Lexi into her new family....

0077.gif
Hilbs

Re: Lexi Staffie DofB 28.09.15 Slough Barks!

Post by Hilbs »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: what fantastic news😄. I am so happy this loving lady didn’t wait long - enjoy getting to know this gorgeous girl. X

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”