Belle (Jazz) Staffie x Lab DofB ?2016 Stanstead

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Belle (Jazz) Staffie x Lab DofB ?2016 Stanstead

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
jazz4DSCF7155.jpg
Jazz's Story: Jazz was found stray and was scared and it took a group of people 6 hours to catch her in the middle of the night. No one claimed her and she wasn't chipped.She has been heavily bred from and was quite closed down' to human love in herself but does achieve bonding and is softening to receive love. She can jump over a 6 ' fence and that obviously gave her her ticket to freedom. She is gentle by nature and has good reactions to other dogs. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Jazz is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Jazz is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
jazz5DSCF7146.jpg
jazz6DSCF7148.jpg
jazz7DSCF7151a.jpg
Jazz's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to help Jazz who had been abandoned by her family.

Jazz came into our care on 18th July 2020
anne

Re: Jazz Staffie x Lab DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

I met Jazz when she first came in and although she was nervous as soon as I entered her kennel she came over and leant against me. She is a quiet soul at the moment but we will see her character emerge as she settles. A very sweet natured, gentle girl.
This is her having just arrived and been to the vet for spay, so a little subdued.
jazz1DSCF7081.jpg
jazz2DSCF7083.jpg
jazz3DSCF7085a.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Amazing photos as always Anne thumbs.gif
I have been waiting for this girls thread to appear because I was busting to write what lovely walks I have had with Jazz and just what a dear soul she is. Last week she was nervous and I spent time getting to know her and today she remembered me and had more of a spring in her step. Jazz has the most lovely nature and I truly wish I was in a position to have her myself. She walks beautifully on the lead, meets everyone well, is calm around other dogs and today we met two horses in the woods and she didn't bat an eye to either of them. She is still a little nervous but is a trusting soul and soon shows affection and adoration. Her eyes are stunning, she is stunning. I quite like her, in case it wasn't clear 0002.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

I too have been waiting to tell everyone what a wonderful girl Jazz is. Having taken her out of Wednesday and had a lovely walk and also lovely cuddles I couldn’t wait to see her again on Saturday. Jazz is becoming more open every time I see her and Saturday after a lovely welcome in her kennel she was eager for the off. We started off with a gentle stroll around the grounds and then into the paddock to let her stretch her legs. Jazz was so excited to explore the paddock and the smells of all the other dogs and she spent quite a while busily going around busily sniffing the ground. I tried to tempt her into some play with a tennis ball but it’s clear that poor jazz has never been played with and she had no idea what to do. Next we tried the football with more success as jazz was pretty excited to chase after larger ball. I think the main reason was it made more of a noise when I kicked as fro the goofy look on her face she didn’t really know why she was running after the ball and once it stopped she just happily cried on running around with the largest smile on her face which was wonderful to see. Jazz loves human company and if I got too far away in the paddock she would come charging over to make sure she wasn’t missing out of any cuddles.
B27169C2-1D9C-415B-AA8F-24450122DFF2.jpeg
EE2529AD-5DDB-4A39-9CEB-A1E2E9FE9C61.jpeg
5AFA609E-CB97-4861-8DCC-FFE13F42C817.jpeg
After some good fun in the paddock we headed off for a walk. Jazz is amazing on lead and walks happily by your side just taking in everything around her. Unfortunately it started to rain and jazz wasn’t overly keen on the funny wet stuff and so we cut the walk short. On the way back we went over the bridge by the sewage works and jazz showed me that when she wants she has quite the spring in paws and she happily cleared the styles at either end by a good margin! Once back at base we had a lovely rub down on her kennel so she was all dry and of course more cuddles as her soft ears are impossible to resist love4.gif love4.gif
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I wanted to share these pictures of Jazz, that I took the other day, when Macey and I were having a play in the paddock and Jazz and Emma passed by to say hello. Jazz was very relaxed and happy and it was a joy to see.

let's have a nice stretch!
let's have a nice stretch!

rolling in the long grass is fun
rolling in the long grass is fun

yes I do like being fussed
yes I do like being fussed

ECC61F74-560F-4BE7-8217-83BFE7132EDF.jpeg

86609564-6DE6-424B-97E1-22BB33FF3310.jpeg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Jazz is a dream. She has come out of her shell now, but is still a calm, sweet dog. She spotted some squirrels today and she was very alert to them!
In the paddock we had a run around and boy, does this girl give the best cuddles. Absolute doll of a dog, I wish she was mine.
IRS20200802_140741.jpg
IRS20200802_140812.jpg
IRS20200802_140840.jpg
IRS20200802_140908.jpg
IRS20200802_140948.jpg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Beautiful 💕she looks such a goofball 🤣
Jude&Alf

Re: Jazz Staffie x Lab DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenn

Post by Jude&Alf »

How funny, on returning to kennels today after a fabulous walk with this beauty I used those exact same words, Jazz is a dream love4.gif
Having not walked Jazz before I was nice and gentle getting her ready for her walk, Jazz on the other hand was more than ready to just get going :smiley-chores002.gif:
Jazz is an absolute joy to walk, she takes everything in, sniffing along the pathways and then super interested when spotting squirrels and birds. So lovely to see this sometimes shy girl become super alert when something interests her.
We mooched along, me just enjoying this darling girls company, Jazz just loving being out and about, she really does love her walks.
So I fell in love again today! Jazz is an absolute delight, you can just see her confidence growing and she certainly takes great comfort from her walker and loves being told what a good girl she is Kiss of love.gif love this girl
anne

Post by anne »

I love spending time with Jazz too.
jazz1DSCF7362.jpg
jazz2DSCF7363.jpg
jazz3DSCF7365.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Jazz Staffie x Lab DofB ?2016 Stanstead

Post by xxlynne »

bighug.gif "Jazz hands" bighug.gif today as Ros announced Jazz was going home with Sharon & Gavin with Harry & Petra and Becki as we say happy days

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”