Betty Staffie DofB 12.05.12 - 06.11.23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Hannydub

Re: Betty Staffie DofB 12.05.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Hannydub »

We have had the absolute pleasure of walking the lovely Betty a few times now. Since we completed our supported walks a few weeks ago, she has been our 'go to' girl, as she is so beautiful and wonderfully patient. She loves having a good old sniff in the leaves and is a pro at 'sit' and 'paw', especially if there are treats at the end. Not sure why she hasn't been snapped up already but until she is we will continue to be grateful for our weekly hour with this gorgeous girl. Hannah and Sam.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image0.jpeg
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Betty was eagerly awaiting us in the kennel this morning and she couldn’t wait to greet us both with licks and a waging tail. We let her lead the way as an experiment as we get to know the best routes. Thankfully she has got a great sense of direction and knew exactly where she was going! She helped us discover the least muddy path through the woods which was a real blessing. She was incredibly relaxed and was a pleasure to walk with. We took her in the paddock when we got back to the kennels and she enjoyed a very quick game of catch the ball. She brought the tennis ball back once, but then decided it was then much more entertaining to sniff about before cuddles and staffie rolls. Such a lovely girl!
20201125_122650[12093] small.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Betty is just the easiest girl in the whole wide world!! It was tipping it down today, but she was still really happy to go for a walk with me. She was happy to walk through the wood and she was happy to walk along the pavement. She doesn't pull, she looks up every now and then to make sure you are as happy as she is, and to suggest you might like to give her a treat, and when you do, because how can you resist this cute little face, she takes it oh so politely. Betty is a poppet. Heart fill with love.gif]
Angharadbp

Post by Angharadbp »

Betty melts my heart. Even walking past her kennel she looks so happy to see you. I love taking her out on walks and she easily persuades me to give her treats by just looking at me licking her lips. We had a lovely walk today and she always gives a nice cuddle when putting her back in her kennel.
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Betty was super happy to see us today and off we went for a nice long walk. She is such a pleasure to walk! She didn’t pull at all and she was happy to sniff about. She was only a bit pully when she saw other dogs, so we made sure to avoid them. She wasn’t however bothered by squirrels or birds.
Hope she finds a lovely home soon!
20201209_125611 small.jpg
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

:goodluck.gif: Betty is my rescue dog of the week on Susy Radio this Friday morning www.susyradio.com 103.4fm 💖📻🎧⭐️ I will be telling listeners all about this lovely Lady 🤩 she is such a friendly girl and good in a home 👍 fingers crossed .
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Another great walk with lovely Betty this morning. As usual she greeted us with cuddles and was keen to swap the kennel for a walk in the woods. She patiently waited for Jack to join her on the walk and was not bothered by him following us. She walks confidently with a loose lead, stopping only to sniff interesting things and to look for extra treats. She’s a truly fabulous girl!
Strike a pose!
Strike a pose!
Strike another pose!
Strike another pose!
Betty yawning, getting bored of her photoshoot ... :)
Betty yawning, getting bored of her photoshoot ... :)
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I managed to catch up with Betty this morning, she is a popular dog with walkers and I haven't been able to see her for a while. But, true to a dogs nature, she hadn't forgotten me and gave me a lovely welcome in her kennel.what can I say, Betty is a friendly, easy girl to walk, good company and well behaved. I love her character and nature, she's just a nice dog.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Betty was our last walk of the year on Thursday – what a gorgeous girl she is! As usual, she was really easy on the lead and great with traffic. We really hope someone will give her a warm cosy home to relax into in the new year.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I love walking Betty's, she is a gem. She was a little off colour with an upset Tum this morning, but was still up for a walk and cuddles. A horse passed us in a narrow path in the woods, but Betty took no notice at all and behaved like the good girl she always is. She's a girl that would definitely be on my list if I had space at home bighug.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”