Robbie Staffie DofB 2015 Portslade Brighton

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Robbie Staffie DofB 2015 Portslade Brighton

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
robbie1DSCF2642.jpg
Robbie's Story: Robbie was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Welsh council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Robbie is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Robbie was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
robbie2DSCF2629.jpg
robbie3DSCF2626a.jpg
robbie4DSCF2633.jpg
robbie5DSCF2636.jpg
Robbie's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Robbie is one of many dogs who needs us in Wales

Robbie: handsome 5 y.o Staffie male, super people friendly, not really tested him with other dogs

Robbie comes 28th December 2019
Robbie.jpg
anne

Re: Robbie Staffie DofB 2015 Wales Coming 28th

Post by anne »

Robbie is a delight. He clearly loves people and gave me a full on loving staffie welcome when I entered his kennel. Leads on and off we went for a lovely walk. Robbie is very lively and busy but he listens and responds and is easy to manage on the lead. A lovely garden to explore plus lots of walks and cuddles on the sofa would be Robbie's idea of heaven.
Out on his walk, Robbie behaved more like a terrier than a staffie, interested in everything but it was when we entered the woods he really came alive. Every movement, rustle and smell got his attention and he would head into the hedges and undergrowth to get a closer look or investigate a smell. Robbie is a happy, energetic, fun little chap.
robbie1DSCF2542.jpg
robbie2DSCF2546.jpg
robbie3DSCF2547.jpg
robbie4DSCF2548.jpg
Rob & Felicity

Re: Robbie Staffie DofB 2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Rob & Felicity »

I took Robbie for a walk on his second day at RR and he was a friendly little chap, and very handsome in his green collar too! Very very keen to get out on his walk, I got a friendly greeting and had to whip his leads on quickly before he began the walk himself! He was very easy to manage on the lead, happy and interested in everything, but considerate of his two legged companion trying to navigate the mud, even hopping back over a ditch as I took my time getting over it. Robbie seems a really friendly, happy little dog and responsive to his humans. Fingers crossed your stay is a short one!
Elliesmum

Robbie Staffie DofB 2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

Robbie had a photo shoot with Anne today, then I took him for a walk. Robbie is a very, very friendly boy, and quite terrier like, with the cuddles of a staffie.....dreamboat! He walked on a loose lead the whole time and is very well behaved. He is alert on his walks but very connected to his walker and he frequently looked up at me for contact. Lovely little dog. He was a bit reactive to nearby dogs who had a lot to say, but ignored some quiet ones passing by.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

robbie6DSCF2643.jpg
robbie7DSCF2637.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Here is busy little Robbie on his walk yesterday.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Susan72

Post by Susan72 »

Met Robbie for the first time today and oh he was so very happy to see me, what a friendly lovely boy. Really brought a smile to my face! We had a walk with Summer and I think he found this a bit stressful so we went our separate ways and he was much happier. As mentioned before he is very terrier like on his walk, so interested in all the smells and sounds in the woods but always checking in with his walker too. A really easy lovely boy to walk he’s just happy to sniff his way along the track. I hope he gets his forever home soon, he’s an absolute poppet!
anne

Post by anne »

Robbie just gets better and better. He is such a sweetie. He was a little unsure initially this morning, sharing his walk with Hogan and he kept looking up for reassurance. He soon got into his stride though and was really enjoying having a canine walking buddy. The boys were very relaxed together and very polite sniffing each others bums as way of saying a doggy hello.
robbieHogan1DSCF2869.jpg
robbieHogan2DSCF2874.jpg
NatashaB

Post by NatashaB »

I met and walked Robbie for the first time on Saturday. He is SO lovely, I keep thinking about him. The photos don't do him justice, he just has a lovely nature and is so friendly and easy to fall for! Hope to walk him again soon but I'm sure he won't be in kennels long he will have too many fans soon enough. love4.gif
SarahMc

Re: Robbie Staffie DofB 2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by SarahMc »

I met and walked Robbie this morning for the first time. He was such an easy walk, no pulling, fine around traffic and only had a little grumble at another dog.
He is a really sweet boy!!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”