Samson Staffie x DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Samson Staffie x DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:03 pm

Current Status: Available
samson1DSCF2008ab.jpg
Samson's Story: Samson was found abandoned and unclaimed within a West of London council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Samson is now neutered, is chipped, and fully vaccinated. Samson was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
samson3DSCF2006.jpg
samson4DSCF1994a.jpg
samson5DSCF1998.jpg
samson6DSCF2002a.jpg
Samson's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Hi Lynne second of my urgents different pound Samson is now urgent he needs to goo midweek, He is stunning boy. Samson is a staff x male entire microchipped. He is a happy friendly lad and very well mannered and attentive. He’s not a big fan of the other dogs in kennels would benefit being assessed outside kennel environment. Very nice boy.

Samson comes middle of November 2019
E8188513-306E-46DE-9D86-76DC13F171D6.jpeg

heleny

Re: Samson Staffie x DofB TBAss Comes mid November

Post by heleny » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:33 pm

What a sad, lovely face Samson. You will soon feel happier soon. x

anne

Re: Samson Staffie x DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:31 am

Samson is a young, friendly, people loving staffie. He was keen to get cuddles as soon as I entered his kennel. After cuddles and fuss we headed out for a walk. He met Natalie enthusiastically and enjoyed more attention while I took his photos. Samson and I then went off exploring, allowing him to investigate all the new smells along the lane. At the moment Samson is a little overwhelmed with all the noise and other dogs in the kennel environment and he craves human company but once out, he is a good boy on the lead and while he greets people a little too enthusiastically and can jump up, he listens and connects. Samson, I am sure, will calm and settle once in a home environment. He will make a super dog for an active family who will delight in his energy and enthusiasm and enjoy his friendship and cuddles.
samson7DSCF2009.jpg
samson8DSCF2013.jpg
samson9DSCF2019.jpg

Rob & Felicity

Re: Samson Staffie x DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by Rob & Felicity » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:08 pm

We walked Samson today, what a lovely staffie! Very enthusiastic and affectionate greeting, a big boy but a gentle giant and very well behaved on the lead for a dog with so much energy - no pulling at all! Very responsive to a treat but very patient and very gentle when taking it.
D18EB78F-B0BC-48D9-B809-CF01F95DDBCD.jpeg
6C7D0A0C-A4CA-4EC0-AA6B-F6E3218AAB74.jpeg
We stopped for a little photo shoot and found a treat was a great way to get him to pose for the camera! Very handsome boy who I’m sure will find a home quickly.

xxlynne

Re: Samson Staffie x DofB ?2016 Haywards Heath

Post by xxlynne » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:29 pm

Lovely Samson drove through the Surrey countryside as my front passenger as good as gold...and then we reached a special rendevous and he was meeting Adam again, that lovely man who made such a fuss of him a few days back...

Samson was soon in the front passenger seat of Adam's car and 'driving home for Christmas' xmas.gif

anne

Re: Samson Staffie x DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:29 pm

Sadly Samson is back with us. I was delighted to get reacquainted with him and he gave me a very friendly greeting in his kennel. Samson is clean in his kennel and he first attended to all his toileting. He walked nicely on the lead although he did get a little nervous as we walked down the lane and just needed reassuring cuddles to get going again. Cuddles with Samson are very special and endearing and you get a free face wash thrown in. He enjoyed exploring all the smells along the lane. As we went into the woods back at the kennels he saw a squirrel run up a tree and DA DA, he revealed his superpower. Samson can climb trees! I kid you not, he climbed a couple of feet off the ground.
samson1DSCF2704.jpg
samson2DSCF2701.jpg
samson3DSCF2702.jpg

chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:56 pm

Oh what a lovely boy Samson is! I met him today and really enjoyed taking him for his walkies.

He is definitely a lover of people, giving me a wonderful greeting in his kennel and getting his leads clipped on. He lapped up some cuddles and was very enthusiastic to say hello. He was very much a gentleman as well, sitting for me without being prompted at his kennel door before I opened it to go out 😍

He was curious and confident on his walk, and was very good at responding to me when I needed to slow down at the slippery muddy bits.

He was honestly so lovely to meet and he will really fit in well in a home willing to provide lots of fuss and playtime!!
20200104_203035_opt.jpg

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:43 pm

I agree with all of the other comments, I too met Samson today and had a walk with him. He is a bouncy boy but calmed as soon as we got away from the kennel block. Handsome boy and has the vibes of a young dog and all the promise of the future magnificent mature dog he will become. Easy on the lead, with good manners. He pulled a bit when other dogs passed but does listen to his walker, just some training needed so he knows what is required of him. Loves people.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

anne

Post by anne » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:06 am

I love spending time with Samson. He appreciates all the time and love you give him. He walks nicely on the lead except if he sees a squirrel and he can't resist chasing and he will dash forward. Samson gives lovely cuddles.
samson1DSCF2719.jpg
samson2DSCF2723.jpg

Return to “Our Superb Staffies (Staffierescue.co.uk)”