Chaz Staffie DofB 08.10 Romford

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Chaz Staffie DofB 08.10 Romford

Post by xxlynne » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:14 pm

Current Status: Homed
chaz1DSCF8330a.jpg
Chaz's Story: Chaz was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Western County pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Chaz is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Chaz is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
chaz2DSCF8371a.jpg
chaz3DSCF8344.jpg
chaz4DSCF8357.jpg
chaz5DSCF8368.jpg
Chaz's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 8.8.19 I know you have come forwards for Connie saving her life. We also have another one to put on your radar He’s chipped so know DOB is Aug 2010 and he’s called Chaz. He’s very friendly but unhappy in kennels, he does look stressed poor lad. He was handed in to a vets out of hours by someone saying they “found” him a few days ago but their dog didn’t like him. In my experience this means they bought the dog and are now dumping him! Unfortunately the vets didn’t take details apart from phone number which of course now can’t get hold of anyone.

He’s also over time, we were hoping to get him out somewhere else but everywhere is chocka too so if any chance another space comes up do keep him in mind! But if there’s only one Connie is our current priority. Ali x
Chaz.jpg

anne

Re: Chaz Staffie DofB 08.10 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:52 am

Chaz is a delightful, friendly boy. So welcoming and very happy to be going out for a walk. Chaz and I had a lovely walk, he is easy on the lead, fun, energetic, connected and joyous. Love this boy, he will be popular with everyone and I am so glad Lynne saved him and he can look forward to his happy forever home.
chaz6DSCF8329a.jpg
chaz7DSCF8341.jpg
chaz8DSCF8372.jpg
chaz9DSCF8375.jpg

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:04 pm

Chaz is just amazing and has become the dog that I call upon when showing other dogs, dog skills i.e. he is my stooge.

He has a lot of banter going on in the kennels next to his and he stands there bemused by it all. Entering his kennel he greets you with a huge smile and laugh as you enter his kennel and happily walks down the line not interested in the dogs as they kick off behind their gates. Outside is is interested and very much with YOU! It was lovely today as I walked him with Connie before she left us to go to her new home. They met beautifully and walked shoulder to shoulder, smelt each other and he received her play overtures. She suddenly ran to him again in a play gesture but it was a 'little forward' He immediate turned around and put his paws up to one of the people as though pleading with them "ooh she is a little bold!"

Lovely Lovely boy; just know he will fly our this week to a very lucky family

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:36 pm

(Since returned)

Chaz met Poppy a wonderful lickle Staffie today she bought her companions Josephine and Bill. Chaz ofcourse did everything right and Poppy and he were like companions from the start. We explored lots of situations and everything went well so now the journey home to meet Dwyane their tom cat and hopefully based on the cat test Anne did with him 2 days ago he will settle in Dwayne's Domaine!

anne

Re: Chaz Staffie DofB 08.10 Newbury Berks

Post by anne » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:45 pm

(Since returned sadly didnt settle with the cat indoors)

here they all are (minus Dwyane the cat who is waiting at home) with beaming smiles all round
chazhomingDSCF8700.jpg

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:56 pm

IMG_4856.JPG

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:39 pm

Chaz is an adorable boy, very friendly and affectionate, he loves having a little chat with you when he wants some attention, he is perfect in the car and goes to sleep, he is really excellent out walking on the lead, he gets on really well with our older staffie but unfortunately he can't settle with our resident cat. This has broken my heart because we have become very attached him already. He loves sleeping in a sunny spot during day and when he gets too warm he sleeps by my desk, one other point he doesn't much like the hoover.
I'll try to post some pictures too

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:56 am

Chaz and Poppy.
Enjoying the last of the sun.
Sunbathing Chaz.jpg
Love the sun.jpg
Poppy and Chaz.jpg
Chaz by the river.jpg
Chaz at his most handsome.jpg

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:03 pm

Such a shame ...but it can take months for them to settle with cats .... Kiss of love.gif

xxlynne

Re: Chaz Staffie DofB 08.10 Romford

Post by xxlynne » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:56 pm

IMG_4976.JPG
IMG_4979.JPG
IMG_4983.JPG
IMG_4984.JPG
IMG_4985.JPG
IMG_4986.JPG
IMG_4987.JPG
IMG_4978.JPG

Homed! Thank you Iris (Granny) & Bess! David & Shelley and their sons Spencer and Alexander