mandyandmike

Re: Diesel Staffie DofB 2011 Guildford Kenns

Post by mandyandmike »

He loves a toy
He loves a toy
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Meet diesel today what a chunky monkey and a true staffie character someone said he woulnt walk far so i was prepared to take it easy he is a little overweight but this will drop off soon if he keeps up his pace like today he was bang on form tail wagging sniff and on a mission we completed a whole of the island section great walk
Diesel is good on the lead and is connected he checks up on you occasionally to see you ok lol and you cant help but chuckle at his waddle
Back at kennels very relax left him in his bed having a sleep
Great little dog will make a good companion he really deserves his own sofa and human
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Diesel is a lovely chunky staffie happy to receive guests into the kennel, easy to harness and there was only one time him pulled and that was to have a short sharp 'conversation' with his neighbour in the kennels (Cheekie has been rude shouting at him). Diesel walked with Maynard and Jolly and it was an easy walk, he was happy and walked either in the middle or at the end with Maynard leading. All three boys were good with one another and stopped a fair few times for plenty of water. At a sit down stop he did the frog leg pose to keep cool and Diesel for obvious reason is not a dog that will want a long walk at the moment, but its obvious he enjoys all the time out. Worth noting he will need a leg up to get into the boot of a car and if you are wanting a nice chilled staffie - Diesel is your man!
Very long tongue!
Very long tongue!
jackierollinson

Post by jackierollinson »

Today I had the pleasure of walking Diesel again I’ve walked him now a few times. Every time I wonder why is he still in kennels? He’s a delightful older boy, so full of love to give. He’s easy to harness and loves a waddle walk, he’s your typical chunky well loved staffie! He’s enthusiastic sniffing around on our walks not particularly bothered with anything except whoever is walking him for instruction. He’s a special boy, I’m hoping he has his forever sofa soon. :smiley-chores002.gif:
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Diesel is a lovely older boy who really pulls at my heartstrings love4.gif
I have not walked him for a while and today he seemed a bit sad to start with, he didn`t seem overly fussed on going too far so we just plodded down to the canal where he had lots of sniffs and a potter about, sometimes flumping himself down in the grass for a tummy rub! He perked up a bit on the way back so I took him to the paddock for a bit of free time, he was especially pleased with himself when he found a tennis ball and we had a little bit of gentle play. The paddling pool had just been freshly refilled but he was only interested in drinking from it! Diesel loves his treats and his little eyes light up with joy when he realise`s he is going to get one. Diesel is so easy and undemanding, he is a senior staffy who dosen`t ask for much, he does not need long walks but would love a warm home and a garden to potter about in. :crossfingers.gif:
Look what i found
Look what i found
Spotty belly
Spotty belly
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Lovely boy
Lovely boy
Testing the camping couch
Testing the camping couch
jackierollinson

Post by jackierollinson »

I often take Diesel out for a walk but today for a change I took him to the paddock. Once off his lead and encouraged to play he’s a different dog. Normally he likes to amble slowly on our walk choosing which way to go. Today I discovered he loves to play ball and tug with great enthusiasm! It takes years off him he becomes very athletic. He does the most amazing sit, paw for treats too and is very affectionate. Hopefully his special family will come along and play ball and tug with him soon! :dog_running-186.gif:
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Heart fill with love.gif] love reading about Diesel. I’m gonna come and see you at the weekend boy . Your home will be soon I know it x
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Spent a couple of hours with Diesel today. He’s such a cool calm boy but still got lots of energy and enjoyed jogging around the paddock today playing with and destroying the balls 🏀!
We then went for a short walk ( was hot today) with Bruno . They walked so well together , Diesel enjoys walking with his kennel friends and even refused to turn around and go back in the other direction unless Bruno did .... cute

He’s a super dog and needs his next loving home now xx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

A1D2A8FF-A6E4-4E00-84D3-607DB637D777.jpeg
A9A5522F-CBC4-4B55-82E6-362F0FF3787E.jpeg
Beautiful soul 💜
6F381654-0B06-48CD-BE17-0D10B4CC7681.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”