Cece Staffie DofB 11.03.16 Hove Bright-town!!

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jude&Alf

Re: Cece Staffie DofB 11.03.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jude&Alf »

Treated myself to another lovely walk with Cece today.
She really is such a lovely girl, kind, sweet and oh so very beautiful.
We had only been out for about 20 minutes and I realise I'd left my phone behind, so we traipsed back to get it. Cece behaved wonderfully, happily walking back to grab my phone and then setting off again. Because she had been such a good girl we stayed out far longer than intended.
Cece is the most wonderful walking companion, she loves being out and about, she's a girl who is enjoying life, but the one thing she loves more than anything else is lots and lots of love ❤️
She was hilarious when we got back to her kennel I knelt down to unclip her leads, this to Cece was an invitation for full on cuddles and kisses!!
Cece is just wonderful Heart fill with love.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

I had a wonderful welcome from Cece this afternoon with lots of cuddles and invitations to stroke her tummy when she rolled onto her back. As soon as I had clipped her leeds on she was wanting to be off. I did notice that Cece is becoming more anxious the longer she is in kennels as when we passed by a small dog which started barking, despite the owner keeping his distance, Cece started leed grabbing which she didn't do when I last took her out a couple of weeks ago. I really do hope she finds a home of her own very soon where she can relax and show her true lovely personality. Kiss of love.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Oh how I love Cece 😊
Her welcomes are simply the best, she is the most loving girl and just wants to get going on her walk. Knowing this we attach leads and set out super quick.
Cece is an amazing walking companion, she literally enjoys everything life has to offer and she's such a joy to spend time with. When out and about nothing phases her, she's super confident, what a girl love4.gif
There is just one thing that Cece really doesn't like and that is kennels. So on our way back we diverted as much as possible until we got to the point that we were almost back, then in the distance Cece spotted her most favourite person, Sarah and that was it, big old cuddles and one super excited Cece, this girl has more love than she knows what to do with.
Cece is an absolute darling, kind, caring and super loving, I hope her forever home comes along very soon Kiss of love.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Cece is wonderful. I love her enthusiasm on walks and the fact that she is also so well tuned into me and very responsive. I can't fault her, she is a great walking companion and loves attention and cuddles. Oh and those tiger stripes are just stunning!
cece2DSCF6068.jpg
cece1DSCF6063.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

I had a lovely walk with Cece yesterday and as it was warm we headed to the stream for some fun.
cece1DSCF6582.jpg
Jojo18

Re: Cece Staffie DofB 11.03.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20190710_210011_349.jpg
Last edited by Jojo18 on Wed 10 Jul 2019 21:01, edited 1 time in total.
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Cheeky Face
FranB

Post by FranB »

I had the pleasure of Cece’s company today. She was keen to get going but walked very nicely and was no problem when passing her kennel mate Tizer. When we got to the river, she was straight in there, and even had a little sit down in the water. She didn’t pull at all and was just so pleased to be out enjoying her self. love4.gif
B3191F98-AF48-4008-B258-9E399058BBFE.jpeg
F56A9C70-7DC6-4B39-8872-FFD8A3F317AA.jpeg
2BB60537-9892-41B0-BD18-4C316A7DA4D8.jpeg
EA5E11D1-CA2A-4AAF-8C32-066C11420014.jpeg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Met and walked Cece for the first time on Sunday, very friendly girl in her kennel, easy to harness and get out, she was keen to go, pulled a little at the start but soon settled down and relaxed nicely. Think she may have a high prey drive as she was very interested in the local wildlife!
She is a very pretty girl and such a gorgeous colour with her brindle stripes.
Tiger Girl
Tiger Girl

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”