Re: Tizer Staffie DofB ?2015 Guildford Kenns

Post by mandyandmike »

Just a couple more...
Tizer 11.jpg
Tizer 13.jpg
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Wowzers what a smile! Lights up my day just looking at his pics! love4.gif Glad he is getting lots of love and reassurance. Kiss of love.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

I love Tizer so much. I have been walking him quite a bit recently. He walks beautifully on the lead either staying just in front of me, or by my left hand side. He loves a cuddle and today we stopped for about 15 minutes. I try to sit down by the river so that he can get used to people, dogs, cyclists, boats passing and expose him to lots of different things.

A man came up to us today whilst we were sat down and asked all about him. Tizer was really well behaved and sat quietly whilst I told the man all about him and Rescue Remedies. The man was really respectful and gave Tizer plenty of space, but I think Tizer would have allowed him to come closer.

Tizer is only young and has a HUGE amount of potential. I think he is going to make an absolutely smashing doggo. His sit is coming on wonderfully and today he was much calmer coming out of his kennel. He plays really nicely and just wants to be near his hoomans.

TIZER RE-SIZE 09.06.19.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Dear Tizer (Aka The Special One) is such a lovely boy, he is so desperate for a human to call his own. I walked him with another dog for the first time on Saturday - the lovely Moss (and Linda, thank you). I was not sure how he would be but we followed along behind them with a bit of space and he was so good, no trouble at all. He preferred to keep moving, I found that if we stopped for a bit he would be a bit anxious but would respond to a calming touch (he so loves being touched/cuddled) and we soon moved on. There was no hint of aggression from him only curiosity - if Moss disappeared around the corner Tizer was very keen to catch up. Tizer does pant quite a lot so I always make sure we have plenty of water with us. We had a very successful walk and I can only think that walking with more dogs will do Tizer the world of good! He`s a fabulous boy who just needs a chance. love4.gif
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

I only get to walk him once a week but my weekend is not complete unless I have my Tizer fix. I know I have said it before but I love this boy and he is so wasted in kennels, he finds kennel life very stressful. Today on our way out I had to get something out of my car and Tizer was so so desperate to get inside it, he wanted to go home and I felt really sad for him. Would love to see him in a home, relaxed, chilled and loved. :crossfingers.gif:
Thoughtful
Thoughtful
Great smile
Great smile
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Here's a little video of Tizer with Nicky, we're laughing at him cos he goes cross-eyed at any sign of a treat love4.gif

And after treats...cuddles!
Tizer-two 7.jpg
Tizer-two 6.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Love that video Laura, made me giggle! 0002.gif]
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20190628_195555_403.jpg
Tizer in the new paddling pool on a very hot day !! He loved it and took his tennis balls in there frequently for a clean and throw around too .
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

I too have fallen under Tizer’s spell 🥰

He really is a heartbreaker. He struggles with kennel life. But once he’s out of his kennel, he shows this wonderful sweet, affectionate, and playful side.

Because it was a warm day, we spent our time in the paddock. We played in the pool, played ball, played with a tug toy, and had some cuddles on the ground. When I sat down, he leaned back into me with his bottom on my lap so he could get closer.

Really, how sweet is that? Thank you for a lovely time today 😘
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Walked Tizer with Moss (and Linda) again on Sunday, he was very good, he can get a bit stressy if you hang around and stop for too long but once you keep him moving he is fine, walked him in front and behind, if he`s behind he does try to keep up and if he`s in front he does keep having sneaky glances behind to see what Moss was up too! When we got back I took him in the paddock for a bit of down time and relaxing which he loves.
Not his most handsome pic but look at that focus
Not his most handsome pic but look at that focus

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”