Hudson Staffie DofB 2018 Dartford, Kent

Dogs that have found their forever home
theflowerarranger

Re: Hudson Staffie DofB 2018 Guildford Kenns

Post by theflowerarranger »

He’s got such a clean looking Facebook in the photos. I love that he loves children angel13.gif]
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

OMG Hudson what a seriously gorgeous little cutie he is. love4.gif
We had over a 2 hour walk on Saturday with his kennel mates Lotty and Penny(staffy) and I really wished I could have taken him home with me afterwards, he is so adorable, he looks up at you with his little face and my heart just melts.
He is only a young lad and sometimes he can be a bit worried/unsure about things he does not know, like a sudden movement or loud noise but if you reassure him he is ok. He definitely looks to his walker for confidence and liked walking with his girly pals, taking a shine to Penny. When we stopped by the stream near the Withies it took him a little while to pluck up the courage to take a dip but he watched Lotty and Penny go in and then followed suit, what a brave little lad. thumbs.gif
Not sure if Hudson has seen much of the world in his young life but he has so much potential, really hope his stay is a short one.
Honestly if I did not already have two of my own I would have smuggled him out, he is so ADORABLE. love4.gif
Look at this little cracker
Look at this little cracker
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Oh my goodness in all the time I have walked for RR Hudson has to be one of the sweetest little boys I have ever walked. He is nervous and some things really do worry him and make him just stop in his tracks and not want to go on. He did not like the big banging sound of the kissing gates we went through so Jo (walking Greg) and I decided that we would hold them so they did not bang and then Hudson went through very easily. He was so scared of a box which held the bouyancy ring at Loseley House as we walked round the lake and tried to belly crawl past it but with gentle talking and persuasion and lots of good boy Hudson you are a darling he came through it. he needs lots of praise and then he just comes to you for his cuddles, jumps up at you very gently for his full on cuddles (so don't wear any precious clothes) he needs to be close to his human walker and you adore his cuddles. He looks back at his walker and his kennel mate to check all okay all the time. This boy is just AMAZING, you fall hook line and sinker for him. He is worried but he also has so much love to give. When we stopped and sat on the bench at the lake that was his cue to have a further big big kiss and cuddle, so gentle. He loved walking with Greg and I think he will come on in leaps and bounds with a kennel mate to walk with. Friendliest boy and wants to say hello to everyone, loves people so much. A motorbike was coming along to pass us and the guy saw that Hudson was a bit nervous of it and the lovely man slowed to a snail pace to pass us so Hudson was not scared, how kind. Honestly you will spend so much of your time saying okay darling all is okay, you are such a good boy, love you. A GEM of a boy a real diamond and i so hope his VERY special humans come along soon. He needs gentle very kind people who will love him and boy will he love back. Totally smitten with this darling darling boy xxxx love4.gif angel13.gif]
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Hudson enjoying a back scratch with Mandy - look at the grin (Hudson's!)
Hudson enjoying a back scratch with Mandy - look at the grin (Hudson's!)
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

He is totally adorable xxx
jackierollinson

Post by jackierollinson »

Today I met Hudson for the first time. On entering his kennel I was greeted with lovely cuddles and kisses. He’s a delightful little staffie full of enthusiasm for life that’s infectious! He walks well on the lead. We walked along the river tow path where a off lead dog ran up to him. The owner was very apologetic but just couldn’t catch her dog in time as I waved to her to kindly put her dog on its lead. Hudson was so well behaved. He wasn’t bothered at all, just looked excited at meeting a new friend. He’s a sweet natured little lad, that deserves his forever home soon. Heart fill with love.gif]
xxlynne

Re: Hudson Staffie DofB 2018 Dartford, Kent

Post by xxlynne »

Angela and Billy with their lovely daughter Mace bought the everson lovely Flo to meet Hudson today. Hilary will share all but judging by the homing pictures Hudson won all hearts
HudsonFlo.JPEG
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

I am so over the moon to see gorgeous Hudson homed xxx he entered my heart quickly please keep us updated. Hugs Hudson xxxxxx love4.gif love4.gif
coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 »

We have loved spending time with Hudson over the last few weeks and are overjoyed at the adventures he is going to have with his new family and big sis Flo.

Hudson won their hearts as soon as they met and gave them all lots of cuddles. He met Flo well and they looked like they are going to get on famously.

There are other animals to meet including the family ferrets who sometimes join them on walks and horses at the stables, Hudson is going to have some lovely new experiences.

Angela has promised to keep us updated on how he is settling in so look out for future posts!

Be happy Hudson you special boy ❤️
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

This news has made my weekend. After walking him last week I couldn't stop thinking about him, I was so so hoping he would be homed soon. So happy for him and glad he has a doggy friend to learn from and gain confidence. Please keep us updated on his adventures. love4.gif :thanks.gif: love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”