Roxxy Staffie DofB ?2015 Bexhill on Sea

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Roxxy Staffie DofB ?2015 Bexhill on Sea

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF2449.jpgroxya.jpg
Roxxy's Story: Roxxy was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Hampshire council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Roxxy is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Roxxy was in boarding kennels near Gatwick and now in foster in Smallfield as an only dog whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2442.jpgroxy.jpg
DSCF2464.jpgroxy.jpg
DSCF2450.jpgroxy.jpg
Roxxy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Roxxy - Female adult SBT Brindle & White
Roxxy is an unclaimed stray. She is friendly with people but can be a little reactive to some dogs although this has lessened in the time she has been with us. She is very active and loves to be out playing with her ball. She does have ear problems which we suspect will be on going for her.
Roxxy.JPG
Roxxy comes into our Rescue on the 18th March 2019
anne

Re: Roxxy Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kennels

Post by anne »

What a delightful little soul. Roxxy was friendly as soon as I entered her kennel, was patient while I clipped on the leads, and took no notice of the other dogs we passed on the way out of the kennels. She walked nicely on the lead, enjoying being out and about and having the chance to investigate and sniff her surroundings.
DSCF2457.jpgroxy.jpg
DSCF2452.jpgroxy.jpg
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Roxxy love4.gif xx
anne

Post by anne »

Roxxy shone brightly this morning. She walked with Paige and her canine walking companions, Dexter and Victor(walked by Louise and I) She behaved impeccably throughout, very calm around the other dogs, patient waiting for Victor to catch up when he got left behind and walking all the way on a loose lead, with a waggy tail. love4.gif
Samsam

Re: Roxxy Staffie DofB TBAss Nutfield Temp Foster

Post by Samsam »

Roxxy is a lovely little girl. I had a gentle walk with her yesterday and she was very well behaved. Did not react at all to other dogs, pull on the lead and did not bark once.
Very good girl
Paige

Re: Roxxy Staffie DofB ?2015 Nutfield Temp Foster

Post by Paige »

Sorry for the slow updates on Roxxy.

Ive had roxxy in foster with me for just over two weeks now and she is a perfect little lady. Shes settled in really well. She loves playing with all her toys and meeting new people she shows no nerves at all in that department. Shes completely house trained and has had no accidents so far.

When roxxy gets too excited she does forget herself and start jumping up and nipping but she doesnt mean too. She just super happy and wants to give you all her loving.

Roxxy is currently very reactive when it comes to cats and her dogs skills do need some work, shes slowly improving and will now walk passed dogs with no reaction as long as there at a good distance however she does try and tell dogs off if they come to close. But we have been working on this and i do believe with time she will be able to socialize with other dogs happily
Paige

Post by Paige »

Beautiful roxxy catching some sun rays, while chilling with her chew 🥰
IMG_12042019_163405_(640_x_640_pixel).jpg
Paige

Post by Paige »

Love this little girl. She loves her new toy i brought her nearly as much as she loves my slippers 😂🥰
IMG_12042019_163325_(640_x_640_pixel).jpg
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

How wonderful to see Roxxy having some home comforts . Thank you 😊
Paige

Post by Paige »

Someone waiting for her cuddle time 🥰
IMG_13042019_200737_(640_x_640_pixel).jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”