Mollikins Staffie DofB 2004 - 19.02.21

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Mollikins Staffie DofB 2004 - 19.02.21

Post by xxlynne »

DSCF2438.jpgmollykins.jpg
Dear all, We had to have Molly pts as an emergency this morning. Devasted, she developed neurological problem over the last 24 hrs. I’m sure you’ll understand we needed to act quickly in her best interest.
Thank you ❤ Joanna and family
Mollikins.jpg
Mollikins Thread below:
Current Status: Homed
Mollikins' Story: Mollikins was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Hampshire council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Mollikins is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Mollikins was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2417.jpgmollykins.jpg
DSCF2439.jpgmollykins.jpg
DSCF2431.jpgmollykins.jpg
Mollikins' progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
Mollikins - 15 year old Female SBT Black
Mollikins is an unclaimed stray she has some small lumps/bumps/skin tags but nothing concerning given her age. She is a little unsteady on her back legs, enjoys a good snooze but still enjoys pottering about in the yard.
MollyKins.JPG
MrsP

Re: Mollikins Staffie DofB 2004 Comes Gatwick 18th March

Post by MrsP »

Oh my heart love4.gif
KateM17

Re: Mollikins Staffie DofB 2004 Comes Gatwick 18th March

Post by KateM17 »

Oh Mollikins, such an age to be left alone. I look forward to meeting you XX
Jokav

Re: Mollikins Staffie DofB 2004 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jokav »

Briefly met Mollikins today and will be bringing her home with me for an afternoon this week (hopefully) just adorable 🐾🐾
xxlynne

Re: Mollikins Staffie DofB 2004 Gatwick Kennels

Post by xxlynne »

Little Mollikins is very special. She spritely and housetrained and settling well with us. I took her for a walk 6.30 this evening as I tend all the dogs in the house of an evening. She lead me out and did all her business and enjoyed exploring the woods and poets hut. On return she looked more settled and curled up in her bed. Tomorrow she goes into our vets for a further check and poss. spay.
anne

Post by anne »

Mollikins is a dear little soul. She was happy to see me today, gave me a lovely friendly welcome and was delighted to be going out. She loved walking around the woods, exploring with her nose, tail wagging all the while. While I was doing her photoshoot she was busy watching all the comings and goings in the car park and when we asked her to sit, she did just that, choosing to sit on Sue's feet. love4.gif She is very discerning with her treats, only the best quality, tasty ones for this girl. xx
DSCF2436.jpgmollykins.jpg
DSCF2424.jpgmollykins.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Ooh I'm going to bring some extra special treats on Wednesday just for you x
Liv500

Post by Liv500 »

Rhianna is 15 and this breaks my heart.

The oldies are the best, the funniest and the ones who’ve earned their comfort and dignity

I hope a foster or better home comes very soon!
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Mollikins love4.gif I hope that your stay with us will be brief and that you will have a loving new owner very soon :crossfingers.gif: xx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Poor little soul, I wish I could [cry.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”