Buddy Staffie DofB ? 2012 Guildford Kenns

Serious discussions are already underway with families on these dogs, or the dogs have been homed on a trial basis with Homing Team Approval
xxlynne

Buddy Staffie DofB ? 2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:30 pm

Current Status: Reserved
DSCF1512.jpgbuddy.jpg
Buddy's Story: Buddy was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Norfolk council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place. Buddy is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Buddy is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF1526.jpgbuddy.jpg
DSCF1515.jpgbuddy.jpg
DSCF1520.jpgbuddy.jpg
DSCF1529.jpgbuddy.jpg
Buddy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
16.2.19: Buddy. 6+yrs. M SBT. Stunning little chap. Now into his 3 year in kennels. Buddy can react to dogs but again, loves Pepper. He's fine with people if he's not over crowded or pushed. He has a possible knee issue which possibly is arthritis. Fully vaccd. Not neutered. Tash xx
BuddyNorfolk1.jpg
BuddyNorfolk.jpg

anne

Re: Buddy Staffie DofB ? 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:38 am

What a calm, cool, laid back dude. Buddy arrived on a busy Friday at the kennels and when I met him he was chilling out around the car park, charming people and making friends. He was not keen to walk far, so he just hung out for a while watching all the comings and goings.
DSCF1525.jpgbreeze.jpg

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:23 pm

Buddy is a beautiful brindle staffie boy. We set off on our walk today but Buddy was not in the mood for a long walk so we hung back and just had a mooch, he was more than happy with a very gentle stroll, he makes the cutest noises, grunting and snuffling, he loved sniffing in the long grass and it seemed to be something that was really enjoyable for him and if I'm lucky enough to walk Buddy again I think I would start here and then just see what he fancies doing.
Hope to see you soon Buddy.

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:00 pm

Went for the nicest walk with Buddy today, was welcomed with a lovely smily face and big old waggy tail and off we went. Buddy likes to go at his pace and his own route which was so much fun, he really enjoyed himself today and has the most fabulous look on his face when he is having fun. Buddy is such a dude and I'm loving getting to know him.

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:54 pm

It's no secret that I love staffies and Buddy is a staffie lovers dream and he's such a dude, love him. He gets super excited in his kennel, lovely waggy tail and jumping up for a cuddle and then we get going. Buddy is such a love and we always have fun, sometimes he fancies a long walk, sometimes just a mooch, today was a mooch, but just as much fun, this lovely boy can just look at you and will make you laugh. Buddy deserves the most fabulous of homes, reckon it's just around the corner.

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Oh how I love this boy, I was lucky enough to walk Buddy on Wednesday and today, he's still a dude! Buddy is stunning to look at but even more impressive he has a mind of his own and spirit, I absolutely love this about him. I like to think we've made friends, he was excited to see me today and always gives the loveliest of greetings, we had a very gentle walk and found ourselves in the long grass, where Buddy proceeded to plonk his bottom down and look at me with those eyes refusing to move, so there we stayed for some time just having a cuddle. I love Buddy and would love to see him at the centre of somebody's world.

theflowerarranger

Post by theflowerarranger » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:34 am

:nicethread.gif: I love buddy’s “side saddle” sitting position in the original photos - the fact that staffs sit on their bums like humans and not on their haunches like dogs is one of things that made me finally adopt my first one when I saw him doing this - he was leaning against a wall at the time too Heart fill with love.gif] bellisimo!!!

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:49 pm

I love spending time with Buddy, he's such a proper, solid boy. He always gives me the most enthusiastic of welcomes in his kennel, keen to get going and then once out I always leave it up to Buddy where he wants to go, which is always interesting and quite a lot of fun.
Today Buddy was up for a proper walk, so off we went. Buddy was keen to have a munch on some grass so we stopped for a while and I noticed his harness had become twisted and he let me adjust it without any fuss, such a good boy. We stopped briefly at the poets hut, enough time for Buddy to snaffle up any treats left behind, bearing in mind he had already had all of my sausages I would say Buddy likes his food. Such a lovely walk, I so love Buddy he's a little bit stubborn but so very loving and I wish more than anything for his fabulous home to come along soon Heart fill with love.gif]

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:11 pm

Another lovely walk with Buddy, I have to say this was our longest yet. Buddy is a sniffer and an ambler, an absolute joy to spend time with and the looks he gives me are hilarious, he knows his own mind and I absolutely love this about him. Buddy is independent but also loves affection, I think as he's got to know me our walks are becoming longer, we have a lot of crouch down for cuddles, not great for my knees but great for Buddy, he loves it. Would love to see Buddy in an amazing home, but in the meantime me and the lovely walkers will keep you updated on Buddy's adventures love4.gif

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:56 pm

I Love Buddy ❤️ We now have a bit of a routine going. I always get the most fabulous of greetings, jumping up to say hello and then off. Buddy loves the long grass has a good old sniff, then on to the poets hut to snaffle any leftover treats and then we just mooch, wherever he fancies going, he does make me smile, we also have loads and loads of cuddles. I love this boy so much, he would make the most fantastic companion, to meet Buddy is to love him Heart fill with love.gif]